Concussion ConnorxReader

You worked at a small bar in Boston, having just moved a couple months ago and it was the only job you found that paid decently, you went with it.

You worked nights for the most parts except on certain days when it would be really busy.

It was about five PM when you started you shirt and it ended at about three AM.

Right now you where cleaning up seeing that no one was in the bar at the moment, which wasn't unusual, you didn't usually have that many people on a Thursday come in at six, the people usually started coming at about seven to nine.

You where cleaning tables at the moment and washing cups, cleaning them off, etc, when a man came in and sat down at the front.

"Aye, get me a whisky will ya?" He said to you and you didn't answer, just gave him it, taking the money he gave you for it and continued to clean the cups.

The man kept buying different drinks, getting drunker and losing more money by the minute, if this guy kept it up until closing time, you would be able to retire and never have to work again for life!

Though, the situation did come with a cost however. The drunker he got the handsier and the more nicknames he gave you.

You hated the way you where treated by the customers, but you had to let them do what they wanted, pushing them off though when they got to handsy or made you feel terribly uncomfortable or you wouldn't get paid.

At about nine the man kept grabbing your waist when you would have to go from behind the counter or would smack your ass, call you different pet names like, 'darling, honey,' etc.

After a little longer two men came in, they where about the same height and looked fairly similar.

"Hey, what can I get for you two?" You asked the new comers as they took a seat.

"I'll have a whiskey." Said the one with a bit lighter hair. "Make that two." Says the other one and you give them their drinks, walking back over and refilling the other mans drink when he called you.

After about ten minutes the three men had started talking, you didn't know about what since you didn't listen, if it wasn't your business you stayed out of it, though, it didn't seem like the two that came in together seemed to really like the first man.

The only reason this conversation even BECAME your business was when the man grabbed you by the hip, making you stop as you where walking.

"But I'gotta say, this ones the best I've had in a long while" He said with a bit of a laugh.

You tried to get out of his embrace but sadly, the man was a lot stronger then you.

"Hey let me go." You said in a snappish voice but, that was a mistake, this man turned out to be a lot taller then you also.

He got up, his hand still firmly on you hip, the brothers, at least that's what you assumed they are, exchanged slightly confused glances

"Let, go, I'm not your property." You said sternly, glaring at him.

"Wemon are men's property you bitch." He said in an angry tone.

Aye! Let the woman go if she told ya to!" Said one of the other guys.

"Yeah, she ain't yer property" Said the other one.

The both of them go up out of their chairs, "Let'er go" repeated the lighter haired man.

"This is none of your business, so stay out of it." He said, you still trying to get out of his grip. In a fable attempt to get out of it you stomped as hard as you could on his foot, which worked but you also got slapped hard enough that it knocked you to the floor, making you hit your head fairly roughly.