McGuinty's. MurphyxReader

okay this was a request, i hope it is good, tell me what ya think! :D

Basic request: you meet Murphy at McGuinty's and you aren't really looking for a relationship but he really likes you.

You woke up feeling like death like you usually did.

You dragged yourself out of your cozy blankets, accidently falling off of your bed with a loud thud.

"Fuck" You mutter, picking yourself up and yawning as you walked to your kitchen and started to coffee pot.

You had almost fallen back asleep on the counter while you waited for your magical drink to be ready.

The small ding from the pot snapped you back and you climbed on your countertop for a mug.

You hopped down and poured the nearly black liquid until it was almost at the top, adding your sweeteners and such into it before taking a sip, quickly the whole cup was gone and you where fully awake.

You headed to your bathroom and stripped your cloths before hopping into the shower, getting out about six minutes later and getting dressed and combing your hair before heading out the door for work.

The cold winter wind wiped your face, making you tuck your coat tighter to your body.

About ten minutes of speed walking on the streets of south Boston, you arrived at the small general store that you worked at.

You operated the cash register everyday except Sunday, Saturday and Monday.

You put your bag down behind the counter and put your elbows on the counter, waiting for someone to come in.

Not too many people came in, probably about twenty people every day, it just depended.

You worked for the day, thinking about tomorrow the whole time. Tomorrow was Saturday, which meant you would be free of work and early mornings for three long days.

Once it hit five, your shift was up from dealing with all the men and woman coming in and out and buying things, you skipped out.

"By jim!" You call to the guy that worked in the store, keeping you company while he stocked the shelves.

"Be safe y/n and have a good weekend!" He said and you jumped out of the store pretty much.

You skipped across the sidewalk and back to your house.

You ate some dinner and changed your cloths before laying onto your bed, picking up your book and starting for where you left off.

You went to bed at about ten and woke up at about eight.

You stayed in bed for about half an hour, trying to get yourself up.

Once you succeeded you went to your kitchen, turning your beloved coffee pot on and making yourself some breakfast.

You ate and drank your coffee and trapsed around your house, attempting to find something to do.

That was the problem you aways had on the weekened.

You didn't have a whole lot of friends and the ones you did have mostly worked on the weekends.

You drew for a while, read, and watched TV.

The day passed and at about seven, you put some presentable cloths on that weren't old and raggedy and headed out for a drink.

You walked down the streets at a speed walk, your black knee high boots clanking against the concrete side walk.