Adopted siblings (boys x reader) part 2

Age 4, you had just turned four almost a month ago. With new toys, clothes and art things to entertain yourself and your brothers with, Annabelle would mostly see you guys playing around

Currently, it was the battle of the army against the aliens....the aliens where winning.

It was stormy, seeing it was April.

"Pew pew pew!" You said, making the sound affects for the armies guns.

"rooaarr!" Murphy did the affects for the aliens...for some reason they where bears...

Connor layed on his stomach, one elbow had him propped up, his other hand was knocking down the things that died from getting shot by bullets or lasers.

"uhh!! Ahh! Euhh!'' was the dying affects he would make.

"Pew-"your game was stopped when you heard gunshots outside your house.

You, Connor and Murphy jumped up and ran to the door and running onto the porch with bare feet.

You saw nothing but the heavy rain falling from the grey sky.

Another gunshot was fired.

It was close. Very close.

The three of you strained your eyes, trying to see past the heavy rain.

Nothing.

Connor and Murphy only glanced at each other before zooming off in the direction of where they thought the sounds had come from, yelling "Stay here" behind their back

"Wait!!!" You screamed in hopes they would hear you, but the rain was to loud.

You ran off in the direction of the boys, they where almost just out of sight when you tried to speed up, tripping in mud and falling face first into the soggy ground.

" 'onnor!! Mrphy!!!" You yelled out, now soaked and very muddy.

You knew they wouldn't be able to hear you though.

*BOOM!!*

Thunder and lightning surrounded your small soaked form, scarring you out of your skin practically.

You had a fear of thunder and lightning, but only if you where outside.

You attempted to stand up again, but that plan was quickly denied and you fell down again, yelping in pain and surprise.

You sat there, giving up on trying to just stand up after the tenth try and instead attempted to crawl...which also didn't work

"Cownner!!! Mrphy!!!!" You shouted again.

You had heard only one more gun shot after they had left and where out of sight.

After what seemed like hours to you, but was most likely only about ten minutes, you felt hands grab you from either of your sides.

"n/n ' wht hppemed?!" you could recognize who the voice belonged to, it was Connor.

"I' dn't want you gys to weave" you pouted.

"m sowrie y/n" Connor said, him and Murphy helping you up.

"What ws it?" you asked as you guys carefully started to walk back to the house

"We tink it was the tha neighbors...we heard shouwting and stuwf'' Murphy told you.

"what ws he showting at?" you asked

"I'm not sure," Murphy told you.

The rest of the way back to the house was silent.

When you guys got back to the house, Annabelle didn't seem to be in the house so you guys ust walked in.