Depression. MurphyxReader (For the most part)

WARNINGS: suicidal, (No death) cutting, self harm, depression (As titled) slightly graphic (Possibly, didn't re-read it) these are trigger warnings, if you are not okay with this kind of stuff, do not read.

You had known the boys for a bit over a year now, you had been in a relationship like thing with Murphy for about a month. You didn't really know *what* you guys where, you two had kissed and said you had feeling for each other, but you weren't sure if he actually *Wanted* a relationship.

You had had depression badly for over three years; you had self harm scars up your wrists and arms. You had been taken to the hospital over it about twice, the boys knew you had this and they always did everything in their power to help you out and make you better but it never lasted that long.

Right now you sat at your table, the only light on was the kitchen light, you had about a full pack of deer's (About twelve) That sat on the table, completely empty and another one in your hand from a knew pack that you started on.

You legs where propped up on your seat and you took another couple gulps of the alcohol.

You where almost completely drunk, thinking over your whole life.

When you got really bad you would usually drink any form of alcohol you could find.

You emptied another two beers and you got waves of even more sadness from time to time when you were like this.

You heard your phone ring slightly in the background but didn't move, just took another sip of your beer.

Eventually the ringing stopped but started up again in another minute, by this time; you had finished the beer and started on a new one.

By the fifth time you heard your phone ring as soon as it stopped on the forth, you finally got up to go get it, tripping over nothing from time to time, your beer still in your hand.

You sat on your bed for a minute and answered the phone.

"Y/n, y/n what the hell happened are ya okay??" You could hear Murphy's panic.

"I don't really know Murph." You say, slurring your words slightly.

"Y/n have you been drinking again?" He asked you worriedly.

"(What's going on?? Is she okay??)" You could hear Connors voice mildly.

"Yeah Murph, I'm up to uh....i lost count..." You say, trying to remember how many drinks you had had.

"Okay y/n, where coming over, don't do anythin' rash alright?" he said and you could hear Connor obviously trying to grab the phone from him.

"Alright." You slurred, taking another swig.

"Ya gotta promise me." He said.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I promise." You say and hear him hang up.

You stumble back into the kitchen after finishing yet another beer, soon you moved on to whisky, taking it in almost cup full's at a time.

Soon, you heard Connor and Murphy run into the room to see you drunk to high hell and a glass that was filled with whisky in your hand.

Immediately once they where over to you Connor gently took the glass from your hand, both their stomach dropping at the scene. You, where totally drunk, there where at least sixteen empty beer bottles scattered across the table, it looked like one or two had fallen and broke on the floor, a now one quarter gone of a new whisky bottle next to you, it looked like hell in there.