Haunted Amusement Park. MurphyxReader

You sat with the boys at your dining room table, you all had just eaten and where sitting around, you had your legs prompt up and Murphy's lap, he had a cigarette in his one hand and a beer in the other one, though, it was resting on the table. Connor had a beer he was actively drinking and he was also rambling about something, he knew neither of you where really listening though.

You let them stay with you for a few weeks and where letting them stay for longer until the cops got off their asses.

After a bit you all moved to the couch and you read while the boys talked, Murphy subconsciously playing with your hair since your head was on his lap, your feet on Connor.

You had been with Murphy in a relationship for a bit now, you had told Connor a while ago and he had always told you that you needed to tell Murphy but you where always kind of a whuss, but sure enough, Connor was right, you should've just said something.

You fell asleep while listening to them talk quietly to not disrupt your reading, after a bit it was about nine and Murphy and Connor carefully scooted you off of them and Murphy brought you back to your bed, laying you down softly and pulled the covers over you and walked to his bed, you had two beds in a guest bedroom for when they needed help or even just when they would sleep with you for that night.

You woke up the next morning and heard the boys outside the door laughing; you assumed they were in the kitchen since it was pretty muffled.

You got up and quickly slipped on some other cloths before you walked out and, sure enough they were sitting at the kitchen table.

You walked up to them as they talked and put your arms around Murphy in a loose hug and kissed his cheek.

"Hey!" He said and put his arms up to hug you from behind, totally forgetting about the newspaper he grabbed and it fell to the floor.

You picked up the news paper, scanning your eyes over the little articles that it had and came across something fairly interesting.

"What's that?" You asked, pointing at a picture in the paper.

It was in black and white, there was a broken sign and weird tent like buildings in it.

"That's what we'where talking about; it says it's an old run'down 'Musemen Park." Murphy told you.

"They say it's haunted too." Connor put in.

"Hm. It seems interesting." You say as you take a seat at the table.

"Where is it located? Does it say?"

"IT says its 'bout ten minuet's from here." Murphy told you after reading down it for a second to see.

"I think we should go!" You exclaim. "We have nothing else to do and it's boring here."

"I don't think you'd last a minute if it's really haunted y/n" Murphy teased.

"Shut up, I don't think you would last!" You said back with a small goofy smile.

"And why's that?!" he asks, putting down the newspaper.

Connor watched this in amusement, he didn't believe either of you would last.

"Cause, just 'cause you kill people for a living doesn't mean that you aren't afraid of goshsts!" You tell him

"Well, why don't we fuckin' go and find out?!" Connor asked after you two exclaimed reasons why the other one wouldn't do it.

"Oh-alright." You say. "You can always back out though Murph." You joked. He rolled his eyes and gave you that smirky smile.