Voices, figures and death. ConnorxReader part 4

Okay this is the last and final chapter of this, sorry that it was dragged out i didn't mean for it to be four parts XDD okay well i hope you like it :) (btw towards the ending it fucked up the font so it may or may not show the right font, just a heads up.

Ending of the last chapter  in case you need it:

They took a break at about five, sitting down on the ground under a tree as you woke up.

"aye we got some food." Murphy says when you open your eyes.

You where laying on the ground, the boys where near you, Murphy had his back resting on the tree and Connor was laying down and resting.

He felt a bit sore from carrying you almost 24/7.

end of preview

They stayed there for a while in comfortable silence.

Connor had accidentally fallen asleep though.

After about an hour of silence, you heard Murphy speak.

"how'd ya feel about stickin' with us?"

You furrowed your eyes and tilted your head to the side slightly.

"Come with us on our missions, ya could be handy ya know." Murphy said.

"We couldn't ensure yer safety though." He added soon after.

You didn't speak for a second, trying to fully place together what he had said.

"Alright." Was the only thing you said.

"I got nothin' else to do anyways." You say as an afterthought.

"And I guess I could help you guys get guns sooner" now you where mostly talking to yourself.

"And hows'that?" He questioned, interrupting your train of thought.

"If I can break out of prisons that have pretty high security I think I can sneak you guys in and out of wherever you might need." You tell him with a slight bitterness in your voice.

"hm." He said thoughtfully and you went back to mumbling something incoherently to yourself.

After another hour, Connor woke up and you guys started your journey again.

The boys kept a hand on your shoulders and your arms where wrapped loosely around their stomachs.

Your bare feet hit the paved sidewalk, making you flinch ever so slightly at the feeling of concrete on your cut feet.

Connor swopped you up once again and you smiled up at him, your arms wrapping around his neck once again.

"So love, tell me where we are going?" You say, saying the love part in a slightly teasing but serous manner.

"Love?" He questioned, furrowing his eyes slightly as he glanced down at you.

"We are headin' around town, gettin' to know the area, then probably head to one of tha bars." He tells you and you couldn't help but roll your eyes slightly at the last part.

"You guys would have a lot more money if you wouldn't buy drinks." You say truthfully.

"Whats the point in livin' if ya don't do stuff you enjoy though?" He questioned and you nodded your head to the side in agreement.

After about ten minutes of walking in silence you got bored and unhooked your arms from his neck and flopped your head upside down and looked at Murphy.