The spider. MurphyxReader

Wasn't planning on updating tonight, whipped this on up in under twenty minutes, its shorter then my usual 'you have to at least write this amount of words' since i wasn't planning on writing this, this just came to me because i literally found a fucking spider....crawling up my leg... i literally swatted and shit at it and keep flinching, i feel VERY uncomfortable right now....

You lived with the boys, letting them move in with you once you saw there place. On only one condition, they had to get rid of all spiders,

Funny thing about those little insects, you could work with blood, shoot animals/people, kill roaches etc.

But if you had to touch spiders or be within ten feet, you freaked. If you found one on you, you felt your life was over. YOU. WHERE. HORRIFIED. Of spiders.

You had gotten into your apartment a few minutes after the boys had gotten home from work.

You had went out shopping for food and such that day.

"Hey boys" You greeted and they looked up, stopping whatever conversation and greeting you.

"Aye how'did it go?" Murphy asked, sipping on his beer, kicking his legs off the table and walking over to you along with Connor close behind.

"Good, I got everything I needed." You say smiling for a second as the boys walked over and grabbed the groceries from you and wrapping his arms around you for a second and bringing the groceries while Connor gave you a hug.

"How did work go?" You asked them as you and Connor walked into the kitchen where Murphy was.

"same'old." Connor tells you and you nod.

You guys sit at the table for a bit and talk about random things like almost every other evening.

Soon, you all headed off to bed, they headed to the guest bedroom where you gave them a bed each.

You headed for a quick shower, feeling gross from being out in public most of the day.

You stripped of your cloths and hopped in, coming out moments later and slipping on your PJs.

You went into your bed covered yourself up.

About fifteen minutes later when you where almost asleep you felt a small tickle on your leg and moved it, once it didn't stop and kept moved up your leg you quickly uncovered your leg and looked at it in the moonlight to examine it.

You screamed and started swatting frantically at the spider.

After a second of yelling for Murphy while swatting at the spider and in almost tears, you couldn't find it, you didn't know it it was dead or still in the bed.

You where curled into a ball, sitting up on your pillow, your legs to your knees and kept fidgeting, feeling tickles all along your body.

Murphy jam into the room quickly, practically flying out of bed from his sleep to get to you and make sure you where alright, knowing you where probably in need of his assistance of something.

Once he saw you, he knew it wasn't a dire situation, like someone coming in and trying to kill you or something.

He instantly ran over to you and curled you up in his arms; a small tear ran down your face, your wet hair was pressed up against his bare chest.

"Y/n what happened?" He asked in a voice that made you feel a little more at ease.

"T-there-spider- o-on me-a-and I don't kn-know where it went" You said, letting out a choked cry.

"Its alright lass, I've got ya, its gone'I promise." Murphy says, kissing your head and rocking you ever so slightly.

You kept slapping your legs and arms every now and then whenever you would feel a tickle.

Murphy stayed patently with you like he would from time to time, knowing that in about a half an hour you would be okay.

He told you comfortingly that the spider left, that it was gone, but you kept fidgeting.

"d-don't leave me- p-please" You sniffed, trying to stop your uneven breathing.

"Alright." He said softly and laid you down under your covers and laid next to you, cuddling you into his embrace.

"I-I love you m-Murphy...t-thank you." You sniffed, feeling a bit better, knowing that the spider probably was gone.

"Yer welcome, I love ya too." He said, kissing the top of your head sweetly.

"No Murph. I mean i-I love love you." You say, taking a few deep breaths.

"Same here lass" He said when you looked up at him.

You scooted up slightly and he leaned down, your lips barley connecting in your guys first real kiss.

Damn he felt comforting.

You guys broke apart after a second and he smiled at you a little.

"Thank you" You whisper and he cuddled you closer. You put your leg on his and he put his on top of yours, making your legs link.

You fell asleep soon after.

Fun fact: once i found a spider on my bed and i ended up sleeping on the floor..i have hard wood...i didn't sleep because i was freezing my ass off the whole night.