Saint patricks day MurphyxReader

this was a request so, hope you like it :)

You where a twenty six year ol, super shy, and, if you didn't know the person, very, very, awkward.

It was saint Patricks day, it about about three when you first headed out to a bar that was near your apartment, you had just moved to Boston and didn't really know the place that well so you figured that you should see the knew places and get to know everything around your area.

You took a seat at the end of the long table and the older bartender came up to you.

"w-w-what can i get you to d-d-d-drink?" He asked you.

"Oh uh- I'll have a f/d (Favorite drink)" you replied. he nodded and walked over to get a glass and poured you your drink. "Thanks," You said in a smallish voice and gave him a small smile.

You sat in your dim lite corner for a bit, refilling your drink every now and then when a couple guys came in at about nine, just by glancing you would have to say maybe five? you weren't really looking though, you just brought your attention to your glass before tossing the rest back.

The men talked and laughed and where being noisy, you where able to make out a ''hey fuck ass, get me a beer!'' when a knew person came in. the insult was...odd... in your opinion.

Even though you where shy and uncomfortable around new people, damn where you a curious little fuck. you listened into their conversation, it was a little hard to make out from all the laughs and loud voices though. it took most of your energy to listen up, so much that you didn't even notice someone walk literally *right* next to you until they tapped you lightly on the shoulder, making you shoot your head up. You found a dark haired man with blue eyes and light scuff.

"Urh--uh--h-hi-.." You say, trying to find your voice..and sanity.. the was lost at the moment. between your shyness and lack of social skills with strangers and the handsome looks of the Irish man in front of you, you where completely lost.

"I just wanted to know if you'd like another drink, you've been fiddling with the empty glass fro 'bout half an hour now." Came the mans thick Irish voice that made you almost die.

"oh-t-that long-??" You said, kinda glancing around, not moving your head though.

"uh-yeah sure-?" You said, fairly unsure.

the stranger smiled at you and took a seat next to you. "I'm Murphy," He said, tapping the table to get the bartenders attention.

"I-I'm uh--i dont really know..." you said, mentally slapping yourself. "no-no i mean-i-I'm y/n.." You said a little sheepishly.

"You not from around here are you, Y/n?" He asked you.

"No uh, i actually just moved here last week.." You told him.

"I can show you around if you'd like," He offered and the bartender came over.

"w-w-what would you guys l-like?" He asked.

"I'll just have a (What ever you where drinking before XD)" You say and looking at Murphy to order, he said something you didn't catch, your attention drew to the other men, still laughing.

"Murph, what are you doing?" Called a man with a bit lighter hair then Murphy. You kinda slid down your stool ever so slightly, making you unable to be seen more then you already where to the other men. "come back!" called the man again with a bit of a laugh. "fuck off Connor!" Murphy yelled back, obviously meaning it playfully. you could hear 'Connor' talking with the other ones again about something you couldn't make out, they started talking in a bit of a lower voice before they burst out laughing again.