Date night. MurphyxReader

Another request XD

Warning: Has two endings, last ending contains smut.

You had been dating Murphy for a couple months, but you had known the brothers for about one or two years. You lived bout two or three blocks down from where they lived and had met them on your way to work, accidentally bumping into them and started talking, ever since then, you guys had stayed in contract, went out for drinks and done idiotic things..oh youth (XD)

Currently you where getting ready to go walk around town with Murphy like he had promised you guys would do.

You hopped out of the shower and dried off quickly and put some nice cloths on, almost right after you did, you heard your doorbell ring and you ran to go get it.

You opened the door and saw him with his normal black coat and dark grey shirt on with dark blue jeans, god you loved the way he looked with that outfit.

"Hey" You say as he greets you with a smile and steps in the doorway, giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you want anything to drink before we go?" You asked, running every which way to get the small things done that you needed to.

"No i'm okay, do ya need help with anythin'?" He asked you, watching as you ran across your apartment.

"No no im good just-fuck-yeah uh--lets just go.." You say, slowly walked away from you desk and back over to him.

"Is everything okay?" He questioned. "yeah lets just go, come on." you say, grabbing his hand and leading him out the door.

You two walk around the mostly empty streets, the occasional drunk or group passing you two by.

Murphy's arm was slumped around your waist loosely as you to walked, your arm wrapped around his back as you slumped your head against his arm.

"So what is Connor doing to entertain himself while you are away?" You questioned.

"I belief he is goin' ta be sleepin' mos'ly." he tells you and you nod.

"Do you wanna go somewhere or just walk around?" You ask, looked you at him.

"uhhh, where do ya have in mind?" He questioned, looking down at you, unable to hold a smile back by seeing your pretty face.

"Urrr-i dont know, we can go get a couple drinks? I think we are close to a bar." You said, fairly unsure.

"Why not?" He says and starts leading you in a different direction, knowing where the closest one was since he knew the streets better then you.

You guys walk into a small bar with no one else in it other then the bartender and a girl with skinny jeans and a very low cut tank top smoking in the corner of the bar.

You both walk up and take a seat at the front, the bartender coming up fairly soon after,

(Okay i  am just gonna say that when i put 'you walk up and take a seat at the front of the bar' i felt like i was starting a bad bar joke XDD)

"What can i get for ya'two fellas?" He asked, wiping down the bar table.

"I'll start with whisky." You say.

"Make that'two." Murphy said and the bartender grabbed glasses and filled them up.

You guys drink for a bit and talk about random things, doing drinking contests etc.

After a bit of drinking you both had a light buzz and decided it was time to leave.

Murphy paid for the drinks after insisting on it and you guys left. "Thank'ya murph" You said, your arms wrapped under his arm and across hi neck as you put most of your wheight on him.

He gave a small laugh and smiled at you.

"Yer welcome darlin'," He said and you stood up straight, going on your tip toes and kissing him on the lips for a second as you both started to walk aimlessly again.

After a while you guys stop at a empty park and sit on the swings that moved slightly from the breezes of wind that would come and go every now and then.

Murphy pushed you lightly on the swing as you two talked some more, conversation with him never grew old or boring, it was nice.

After about an hour you and him headed back for your apartment hand in hand, running and laughing like idiots in the dim lighted empty streets. it wasn't long until you where back at your apartment with him, you both walked inside, you grabbing two waters, both of you chugging them down before going to lay back down on your couch.

(TWO DIFFERENT ENDINGS)

(Ending one) You guys talked for a bit before falling asleep on accident,

(Ending two,) He laid down on the couch flat and you got onto of him, kissing him softly. You sat on his lap, your hands holding yourself up where laying on his chest as you slowly kissed down his neck, his hands moving to your hips, moving up and down your sides.

You pulled off his shirt and moved your hands along his now visible skin, gliding your hands along his abs, chest, shoulders and arms.

He glided his hands under your shirt, touching your bare skin which made shivers run down your spine.

After a moment you grabbed your shirt and pulled it off of you, reveling your lacy black bra.

You kissed you lips a little rougher then before, sliding your tongue along his bottom lip. he opened his mouth and your tongues fought for dominance, his winning.

He flipped you both over, his arms holding himself you, his lips never leaving yours.

You moved your hands to his leather belt and took it out of its loop, loosening his jeans and undoing the button and zipper on them, scooting them off him and leaving him in just underwear.

He sucked down your neck, leaving small red marks all across your body.

He kicked his jeans off and you unclasped your bra as he worked on your jeans, getting the off a few seconds after you finished with your bra.

he put two fingers just in the fabric of your panties and slowly took them off of you, working on his next.

He threw the little remaining cloths off you both before lining himself up and kissing your neck harshly as his pushed into you, earning moans from you. you hooked your legs to his back as he picked up his speed and, pretty soon was thrusting as hard as he could into you.

You dug your nails into the couch, your back arching, making your breasts press against his chest which rubbed against him with his thrusting motion, making him curse under his breath.

You felt close to your end and, sure enough you came soon after, screaming his name which put him over the edge as well.

After a moment his pace became sloppy and soon he stopped, both of you trying to catch your breaths for a moment before he pulled out of you,turning both of you over so you could rest on top of him.

You guys cuddled up and talked for a bit, accidentally falling asleep on the couch.