The cold. Connor/MurphyxReader

WARNING: okay this is a Connor and Murphy x reader, if you aren't okay with that dont read (They are not in a relationship with each other, no touching between them.)

You knew the boys for a while now, they lived in a old apartment that was pretty shabby, it was gross and unsanitary in your opinion, so often they would come over to your place for dinner if you guys didn't eat out or just to hang out for a bit, sometimes they would spend the night if they drank too much or if it was just one of those nights, you had two guest beds in a room that they would use from time to time so it worked.

You had always loved both of them, little scenarios ran through your head like, if you could choose one of them to date, or if they came up to you and asked who was better looking, etc etc, you honestly didn't know, the thought of only being together with one or the other kind of stressed you out, thankfully for you though, neither of them showed any signs of liking you that way.

At the moment, you where sitting on your couch drinking coffee peacefully and watching the news because you where bored at the moment and had pretty much just woken up, and, since you had a couple days off, you didn't have to worry about work.

You where bundled up on your couch with a blanket and your coffee, half way asleep pretty much, drifting in and out of a daze when you where snapped out of it by your phone ringing.

You almost had dropped your coffee when you heard the ringing. Thankfully you placed it down before you did.

"Hm, yeah? Uh—why..." You said, whispering the last part.

"Y/n?" You heard Connors voice on the other side...though, he didn't sound right....he sounded off.

"Hey Connor what's up?" You ask, holding back a yawn.

"Murphy got fuckin' sick and passed it on to me." You heard and then a muffled cough.

"Do ya have any honey? I heard that honey can help with sore throats and Murph says he's got one." He says to you.

"Yeah I'll be there in a few." You say and hurry off to get cloths and get some different things for them.

One day before:

Murphy woke up coughing and feeling like complete shit, he had gotten a cold, though they hadn't really gotten this before, Connor didn't really know how to take care of him too well.

He tried out different things and went with what seemed to make Murphy most comfortable.

Through his efforts of trying to help him and being in such close corroders with him 24/7, Connor caught it as well and was rendered completely useless for Murphy, resorting to their closest friend, (Closest that lived to them and trust worthy) Connor had no choice but to 'bother' you the next day after being defeated by his headache and sniffling nose.

Back to normal:

You hurried out of the house with a couple things, good food, tea bags, honey, blankets and other essentials that would probably be needed.

You drove to their house quickly and went up to the fifth floor and opened the door to see them lying on their beds.

You hadn't heard what exactly they had been talking about, but you where able to catch Connor saying, "Shut tha fuck up Murph."

"Hey guys, How ya feeling?" You questioned as you walked in, closing the door behind you and walking over to them.

It was obvious they had a cold.

"You guys are gonna have to rest hold on" You say before they could answer your other question

You brought over a couple blankets for each of them and tissues, along with honey, making them each choke down a spoon full.