Shots For Shots (MurphyxReader)

Mirror fic with the amazing, Mmaa22356 so go check out her stories and such! She is a really awesome author :))

Summary: You attempt to match the boys shot for shot, get shit faced, and end up having to have them scoop you off the floor and take you home.

"Come on you jackwagons stop fucking around!" You say at the two twins as they as you stand behind the bar. Doc, or as I referred to him, you grandfather, was letting you close up tonight.
You wanted to play a drinking game, but their response was you would kill yourself from it before you out drank them.
"Alright alright, let's say we do this and ya die, we'll be framed fer murder!" Conner jokes, taking the cigarette from his mouth, his feet tossed up on the table.
"Aye. We won't be cleanin' ya off tha floor either." Murphy says with a smirk.
"I'll clean you both off the floor. " You say, grabbing a bottle of tequila.
"Everytime one of you guys says something stupid I'll drink. I'll be lit within seconds" You joke, pouring the liquid into three glasses so they were filled evenly.
"Connor ya best leave before ya kill her off." Murphy luagh.
"Was about to say the same for you." Connor luaghs and you take a shot.
"Alright, how about a game." You says, walking to the table and pulling up a chair inbetween them, setting down the bottle and the glasses.
"How about something like never have I ever?" You suggest, unable to think of anything else.
"If that's what the lady wishes." Murphy says, grabbing the bottle and holding it up slightly before filling his shotglass a bit more.
"Alright, I'll start. Never have I ever convinced my bartender to give me free drinks." You state, eyeing both of them. They glance at eachother before taking the glasses and shooting the alchol down almost in sync.
"Never have I gave customers free drinks." Murphy says and you take a shot, refilling the three glasses.
Your games switched to just doing shots, then throwing a small plastic ball in the other's drink. If you hit it, they drank, of not, you drank. That turned into trying to drink at the same time doing tricks or drinking from one another's glasses... that didn't make you spill any alchol...
About an hour of doing this you all had had probably about 20 shots of tequila. You were happy you weren't a light weight, but you were feeling the effect of it most definitally.
"Okay, if I can make this, you gotta do two shots each" You luagh as they hold the cups up as high as they can.
"And if ya miss you gotta do two" Connor jokes, however that was the plan.
You hold the ball, carefully aiming for Connor's first.
You throw but you only end up whacking him in the face, watching in slow motion ot flies towards his face, the moment of 'oh fuck' taking over you as you whatch, knowing there wasn't a damn thing you could do as it hit him, making him drop the cup in suprise, it landing and spilling on his head as his hand goes for where the ball hit him, making Murphy laugh so hard he lost his footing and accidintally falling to the ground as he luaghed his ass off, you joining him as you replay the horrified and alarmed look the unsuspecting Irishmen gave you before the little white ball inflicted it's damage upon him, any trust he once held for you vanished in the one look he gave you perhaps milliseconds before the ball bitch slapped him.
"Connor I'm so sorry but you looked like a idiot" You laugh harshly, barely being coherent, all of you on the floor laughing in spilt alchol.
You settle yourselves down beofre sitting up to look at eachother.
"I'd say ya had that one comin' to ya." Murphy luaghed, wiping away a tear.
"And I believe ya have some shots to do." Connor directs this comment towards you.
You grab a shot glass that had fallen, grabbing the bottle as the boys move over to you, not bothering to use their legs.
All of you got ready to do a shot.
"One. Two. Three. Shot," You say, bouncing the glass slightly before you all take a swig. You and Connor used glasses like humans while Murphy used the bottle like a savage.
"Murph I don't wanna have words with my granddad" You say, grabbing the bottle from him and drinking as much as you could from the almost empty bottle.
You wouldn't be able to use this bottle for customers.
"Perhaps we were wrong to joke." Murphy says in amazement, watching you chug some of the liquid with an amazed look, Connor on the other hand was curled into a ball with his eyes closed.
"Connor " You say, nudging him slightly as you set down the bottle.
"Connor." You repeat, moving over and nudging him a little but he just makes a bit of noise.
"CONNOR THE CAT IS ON FIRE AND EVERYONE IS BRUNING ALIVE OH GOD SAVE US!!" You scream, shaking him violently and making Murphy fall on his back luaghing, kicking his feet against one of the tables.
"WHAT?!" Connor yelled in alarms, whipping around and sitting up, banging your heads together and making you fall back luaghing and groaning in pain.
"You fuckin' clutz" Murphy hollers, luaghing harder, his feet kicking in the air even more.