Voices, figures and death. connorxreader part 3

Okay guys i am hoping that i can finish this stupid fucking 'one shot' in my next chapter, but i only write at night and i get super tired before i can finish! UGH so i might not post the last one until a while so i can just add the rest of it XD

The man looked startled at first, from the fact someone had just walked up and threw a pretty food fucking punch to his face.

After a second he made a lung for you but you swiftly moved out of the way, grabbing his jacket in the process and spinning him around quickly.

Once you had him turned around you slipped underneath him and kicked him hard in the back, pushing him into the counter and jumping onto his back and pushing yourself harshly backwards, causing him to fall backwards.

In a swift movement, you jumped so you where in the front of him and snapped his neck and jumped off him as he hit the ground.

Everyone was running around screaming, trying to get away from you.

The boys stared in astonishment for a second.

The fuck just happened? All of that happened in under a fucking minute.

Though they didn't have much time to waste, the quickly grabbed you by your shoulders and rushed you out the backdoor and ran for you guys's life.

Once you guys got out of total danger, you where stopped abruptly.

"What, the fuck, was'that" Murphy asked, fairly pissed.

"Ya can't go killin' people y/n!" Connor scolded.

"He was bad" You said with a slight I roll.

"And how tha fuck would ya know that?!" Murphy said, still pretty upset by what had just happened.

As much as the boys where mad, damn was that a good killing.

"Didn't ya look at him? if you would've let me finish my business, we would've had money." You say, scolding them right back.

"You don't go killin' people like that y/n! You had no evidence ta prove yer theory!" Murphy told you.

"You're an idiot." You state.

"y/n!" Connor halfff shouted at you.

"look. We gotta now lie low for a while longer." Connor said after taking a deep breath.

"So? Connor I just got rid of another ant, that's one less person killing other people, what's the big deal?!" You say, pretty unclear.

"n/n, you don't know that he was bad. How could you be sure?" Connor asked after a second.

"beaccuuessssssssssssss" You drag out, fairly annoyed at their ignorance.

"Look sweetie, trust me, he wasn't good, people where trying to find him."

"Sweetie?" Murphy whispered under his breath in confusion.

"y/n, how would ya know that though?" He asked once again.

You wouldn't give him a clear answer.

No. you had no evidence. You knew he wasn't good though. You knew that.

"I told ya, I just know." You say, moving your thumb and pointer finger down his chin (You know what I mean XDD) as you walked past them and they followed you as you all started walking farther away from the main town.

Once night fell and your bare feet got colder, nearly numb, your legs where sore from walking for all day pretty much.

Connor swept you off your feet bridal style, your legs wrapped around his neck and laid your head against his chest and took a small breath before closing your eyes for a moment.