31. I Bet You Won't Kiss Me

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'll be taking your order today, m' name's E-oh, what the actual fuck," the waiter says, practically dropping his order book onto the ground as he sees the two boys sitting at the table.

"What the hell-Ed?!" Harry practically shouts, standing up from the table to hug the boy. Ed hugs him back, while Louis stays seated, watching the two boys with daggers in his eyes.

Harry sits back down, looking at Ed as the ginger boy stares at Louis with curiosity in his eyes.

"Hi, Louis," he says, sticking his hand out for the boy to take. He does, shaking his hand slowly while staring at him with a look in his eye.

"Hey, Ed. Harry's told me a lot about you," Louis says, turning back to the green eyed boy.

"I bet he has," Ed says, eyeing the boy who just shrugs.

"So, are we getting the usuals?" He asks, holding his black order pad in one hand, a pen in the other.

Both of the boys nod, and Ed takes their menus, saying that he'll be back in a second with their complimentary sodas.

"That's so weird that he's here," Louis starts. "It's like he follows us or something."

Harry would agree with him, just because it's a funny coincidence that he happened to meet them in the UK, and then again twice in Florida, but he sees this glint in the boy's eyes that tells him this isn't just about a coincidence.

Harry's eyes widen. "You're jealous of Ed!" He says, pointing an accusatory finger at the boy.

Louis gasps. "I am not!" He says, trying to defend himself, even though he did feel a spark of something in his chest that definitely didn't feel like the butterflies he feels with Harry.

"Yes you are. Don't deny it. Besides, I think it's cute," Harry says, leaning back in his chair and shrugging.

There's that feeling again-but it's not the one that he felt when Harry hugged Ed, it's the one he feels whenever the beautiful green eyed boy touches him.

Louis' face flushes, the heat rising up to his cheeks. "M' not cute," he mumbles.

Harry snorts. "Really? You're, like, 5'6-"

"5'9," Louis interrupts, leaning forward in his chair.

"Whatever. Lou, I hate to tell you, but you're cute," Harry admits.

Louis blushes even more, becoming embarrassed at the fact that he was blushing, which made him blush even more. Basically, it was an endless circle of Louis hating himself.

"I mean, you're hot, too, of course. You're like, everything! It's honestly not fair. I've never met someone who was hot and cute at the exact same time," Harry says, not realizing that Ed's been standing behind him with two diet Coke's in his hands for the past few sentences.

"Um," he interrupts, walking next to the boy's table, clearing his throat. "Here are your sodas. Um, sorry if I interrupted something," Ed says awkwardly, even though on the inside he was actually freaking out because he was witnessing a Larry moment.

He was so going to log onto his Larry tumblr account and blog about this the second he walked away. Liam, Niall, and a disguised and anonymous Zayn all follow him. His username is iwilltakethirteenbulletsforlarry, which actually describes him pretty well.

"You didn't," Louis says, a tight smile taking over his face as he tries to prove to Harry that he isn't jealous.

Ed nods. "Your food will be out soon," he says, and starts to walk away, but is interrupted by Harry. "Ed, I have a question," he says, causing the boy to turn around.