"I'll have, the ice tea." I smiled,

"I'll have the same." Olivia ordered.

"I'll have root beer." Joe ordered,"I'll have the diet coke." Nick ordered.

"Alright,any of you guys want salads? It becomes before the meal."

"Sure! I want the..uh..the Chicken breast salad." I ordered.

"Ooh,that so sounds good, I want the same." Olivia smiled.

"Alright." Leslie left.

...

"Here are your drinks and two of your salads." Leslie said,"Have we decided?"

"Joe,you go first." I smiled,

"I'll the chicken sandwich with french fries." Joe handed Leslie his menu,

"I'll have the BLT with potato salad." Nick handed in his menu.

"I'll have...boys don't laugh,but I'll have the hot dog with cole slaw." Olivia ordered and handed in her menu. "And I'll have the burger with fries." I handed my menu.

"So Demi,we need to talk to you." Nick said,I chewed up the piece of lettuce in my mouth,"Alright.." I took a sip of my tea,"The brothers and I are going to be doing a new music video with our new single,Found. We were going to ask Ashley,but since Jashley is a no go anymore,we would like if you to be in our music video,I mean you'd the girl Joe chases after,Olivia will be in it,and Kevin will just be a loner since Dani doesn't want to be on tv. What you say?"

I looked at him. 

"I'm sorry but you woudn't want little old me." I put my napkin down and got up and headed to the girl's restroom.

Joe's POV.

"I'm sorry but you woudn't want little old me." Demi put her napkin down and got up and headed to the girl's restroom. I sighed,"I be right back." I got up and knocked on the door,"Demi.." 

"Go away!!" she yelled through the door.

"Demi,please let me in..Is there any girls in there?"

"No.."

"Demi please."

I then heard the door unlocked,I charged in and locked the door,I sat on the sink counter,"Tell me what's going on,baby.."

"I'm ugly and fat Joe." she cried out,that killed me,"You are beautiful in my eyes,Dems."

"If I be in that video..I'll look like a big whale compared to Olivia." she said,I wiped her tears,"You're ruining your makeup,princess."

She just looks at me,"It hurts me how you can't see how beautiful you are. I can 10 things that make you so beautiful." 

"You can?"

"1. You have curves,real curves,what a real women should like. You have a real body then these other women have." I held her hands,she smiled a little at me.

"Hey,why is this door locked!? Let me in!!" this lady yelled outside the door,"Hold on,we're busy." I rolled my eyes.

"Two?"

"2. How you light up my world like nobody else." I smirked,she hit me playfully,"Joe!"

"Seriously,2. how your hair falls perfectly past your shoulders,I find that very sexy." I played with her hands,"3. How you have a big ass like a woman should have,I love women with meat on them."

She smiled at me.

"4. That you can look so good without makeup,that's what turns me on. How when you're around me,you don't care...alot of my girlfriends in the past..had to have makeup on their face before I coud see them."

"5.They way you smile,it could brighten anyone's day..your smile...to me is..like a drug that I will never go to rehab for."

"6. How you smile,you have 6 different smiles..1, that makes you flat out laugh,the one where you are laughing out of politeness,but there is the one you make plans. The one where you make fun of yourself,one where you are uncomfortable. One when you are talking about her friends."

"7.How you laugh..the way you throw your head back laughing at something really funny."

"8. How you make me feel inside,I love you the way you enter any room,it lights up."

"9.I like how your hands fit into mine."

"10. How you feel like you can trust me and tell my anything."

"11. And How much I never loved and cared for anyone as much as I do about you."

She smiled at me,those are eleven things." I smiled,"I could go on." I pecked her lips,"I love you so much...I really want you to be in my music video.."

"I'll be in your music video." I smiled. 

"Thank you." I pecked her lips and we headed out,"Sorry." I apologized,we sat back down at the table,"I'll be in your video,sorry." Demi smiled.

..

Demi's POV.

"Thanks for having us for Lunch!! See you guys tomorrow!!" I waved and took Joe's hand and headed outside.

"Joe look!" I pointed,"What?" 

"Puppies for sale!!" I ran to the box,I picked one up and we instantly got a connection,"You're a cutie!!" I smiled as the puppy licked my face.

"How much is it?"

"$150."

I looked at Joe,he winked at me.

"What kind of dogs are they?"

"Shiz tzus."

"Here's $200. Keep the change." Joe smile,"Come on,Demi." we headed to the car,"Omg,Thank you!!" I kissed his cheek.

"Since Ashley is keeping my dog,I need another pet,and you guys really connected,so." Joe smiled,"You're amazing!! We need to go get some dog supplies!!"

"I'm on it,babe."