Justine: "That's fine was just wondering if you want to hit up a Starbucks before heading in? I'll meet you at the one below your hotel in ten yeah?"

Crystal: "Ok sure.See you then."

I always thought it was pretty cool that I managed to make an impression on Justine. I remember at... VidCon I think it was last year. I met Jenna and was talking to her before she got a lot bigger.I'm glad I did. In doing that we started talking more and then I met Justine. She is so nice and easy going. I double checked making sure I had everything before checking myself in the mirror. Not sure if I'm a fan of the top but I look incredible. I triple checked my keys because if I lost those I'd be screwed getting back into the room.Before heading out and locking the door behind me. I turned to make sure no one was around before heading off to the elevator. I'm a confident girl but I'm by myself. Can never be too careful no matter how old you are. I remembered Landon telling me he was 18 only a few months ago. It was pretty cool that we were so close in age. Though it was even better telling him I was older. I made my way to the elevator and got inside before hearing foot steps running towards it.

????:"HOLD IT PLEASE!"

I threw my hand out and stopped the door from closing. A young man ran in next to me breathing heavily.

????:"Thanks. Names Michael. And you are?"

Crystal:"In a relationship."

Michael:"So am I honey don't need to be a bitch about it."

Crystal:"Names Crystal. Don't call me a bitch."

Michael:"Yeah I can guarantee you I have more chance with your boyfriend then I do with you."

Dickhead. The fuck gives him the right to say that shit about me? Once the elevator lands on the bottom floor he walks out in front of me and takes a bow.

Michael:"Well my dear it has been a pleasure talking to you but I have come to the conclusion your a bitch. Have fun baby girl."

He winked at me before walking off. The fuck is his problem. I saw him walk over to a rather tall blonde man. I didn't really care too much but he sort of looked like Lachlan. That guy that Landon has shown me multiple times. Guess he actually is gay. I walked outside and headed down to the Starbucks and took a seat.

Justine:"Hey Crystal."

Crystal:"Hey Justine how are you?"

Justine:"I'm fine though you seem to be a little bit on edge. Here why don't I shout today?"

Crystal:"It's fine just a guy in the elevator was a dick."

Jenna:"What happened?"

I told them what had happened and they both started to piss themselves laughing.

Crystal:"It wasn't funny."

Justine:"Oh you don't know about them do you? Oh man you are in for a treat."

Crystal:"Yeah yeah I get it. I'm stupid."

We ordered our drinks and made sure we were comfortable as we sat and chatted away about their channels and how it was all going. They told me depending on how long I spend with my friend I might get to meet some of theirs. It would be interesting to say the least. After we finally got our drinks. We started heading out before I saw that guy with Lachlan again. And his friends all standing around.

Rob:"Crystal."

I looked over and saw Rob standing behind me.

Crystal:"Hey Rob. Sorry this is Justine and Jenna."