I watched as Preston nodded in acknowledgement. He went back to his desk and took his seat. Putting his headset on. I know he didn't like not knowing what was going on but I blamed that on YouTube. Him always wanting to be in control and know what's going on. But not this time. I walked out of his room to see Landon still sitting on Michael's lap. He turned back to look at me and I swear he seemed a little angry.

Michael: "Landon. No one is going to be able to tempt me to ever leave you. And I don't swing that way. You know that."

Landon: "I know but."

Michael: "What's up Natalia?"

Natalia: "I want to make something for Preston. But I will need some help. Who out of the two of you are a better cook or baker?"

Michael Keane up and kissed Landon before lifting him up and placing him back onto the couch.

Landon: "Aww."

Natalia: "Trust me. He will be back in a moment ok? I just need to grab the stuff from my place."

I felt my phone start to vibrate but it didn't really matter. I just brushed it off as something not important. Preston had been slowly showing me as a friend in Instagram or Twitter posts. And I had already had a few hardcore fans telling me that I didn't deserve him. Who the fuck honestly cares? I took Michael back to my place as we grabbed the ingredients.

Natalia: "Do you know if they have a heavy grade blender?"

Michael: "They have one they use for smoothies. But if we are talking baking. Then I'd assume cookies. Probably not. But we can crush them in a plastic bag."

We grabbed the ingredients and headed back to Preston's place. Landon sitting by the door. Causing Michael to laugh a little before giving him the cookies to hold onto.

Natalia: "You can't eat them. But I will let you have some after I'm done."

Landon: "Deal."

We put all of the ingredients on the table and I got Landon to start crushing the cookies while I got everything else ready.

Landon: "What are you making?"

Natalia: "Chocolate tart. Something sweet for a sweet young man."

Michael: "Ah gross. Straight people."

I heard Landon laugh once before lightly hitting him again. They seem like Michael would be the sensible one while Landon is like the kid. After he crushed the cookies got him to pour them into a bowl before adding some butter and mixing until It had gone through the cookie and it had become sticky yet stable enough. I poured it into the cake tin and smoothed it out. Still making sure to have a cookie layer around the edge. It would be a. Pain trying to use your fingers if the soft chocolate in the middle was all that you could grab onto.

Natalia: "Alright now we chuck this in the freezer for ten minutes."

When Landon had placed it into the freezer. Michael had already started on the cream and chocolate mixture. Placing the small 300 ml tub of cream into the saucepan over the stove. He started to add the 150 grams of chocolate. But I wanted it to have a more poignant taste. So I asked him to make it the full 300 ml bag of chocolate pieces. As the cream started to heat slightly. Making sure it didn't curdle. The chocolate would slowly start to melt. It was great and it wasn't sticking to anything which made me happy. Once the chocolate had been completely melted and the cream folded through to see the rich. Brown chocolate like sauce. I asked Michael to pull the cookie base out of the freezer after another five minutes had elapsed. Making sure it was in there for the full ten minutes.