Obey The Alpha

Start bij het begin

"We are mates Taehyung." I said sternly before gripping the hem of Taehyung's shirt and yanking it off of his damp body. "What!" Taehyung gasped, I didn't respond and instead crashed my lips onto his. His lips are amazing, so soft and moist. He tastes like brown sugar. "Hu ugh!" Taehyung moaned against my lips, I leaned back up and saw a wet spot forming on Taehyung's pants. "I only kissed you baby." I teased, Taehyung blushed "we aren't mates." He panted. I snorted, he'll always disobey me. "I caused your heat Taehyung, and my wolf wants you, we are soul mates." I whispered against Tae's red ear before licking it gently. By now I had no control over my body, my wolf trying hard to initiate the mating process. Taehyung was struggling underneath me, trying to fight his wolf but it obviously wasn't working. "Tae, just accept it, I don't like it either but it's fate." I said while gazing down at the exhausted omega. Taehyung's eyes watered as he seized his struggling, but refused to make eye contact.

"I-it h-hurts." Taehyung whimpered followed by his hips bucking up trying to find friction. My heart ached, I don't want him to be in pain. "I know Tae, I can make you feel better..but..we'd become official mates." I stuttered, I didn't even know if I wanted to mate with him. But my wolf knew and so did Taehyung's, and they want each other. "J-just do it." Taehyung groaned in pain, my human side was telling me to stop and leave. But my wolf side wanted to desperately sink it's teeth into Taehyung's neck and claim him as mine. My wolf side wins.

I moved down and quickly yanked Taehyung's pants and boxers off of his body. Leaving his entire body exposed to me, and I must say, he's beautiful. My eyes focused on Tae's painfully red, hard, cock pressed against his toned stomach. Poor baby. It was begging to be touched, he was also a nice length but of course I'm bigger. "Stop s-staring." Taehyung panted and attempted to cover his self up but I grabbed his wrists and moved them away. "I can't help it." I teased before I quickly stripped of all my suddenly tight clothing. My member twitched when I saw how wet Taehyung's hole was, "fuck." I breathed. I positioned myself in between Taehyung's legs, gently placing them on my shoulders. "Ready?" I asked, Taehyung nodded, here we go. I sucked in a breath as my member slid easily into Taehyung's tight hole thanks to all his self lubricant. "Oh fuck!" I groaned in pure ecstasy, the warm tightness overwhelming my entire body. "Hu ahh!" Taehyung cried and suddenly came onto his stomach, but his member was still hard. He's so overly sensitive. "It's ok baby." I purred then leaned down to trap Tae's sweet lips in a heated kiss. Taehyung moaned into the kiss, he wrapped his arms around my neck attempting to bring me closer. "M-move." Taehyung groaned and desperately tried to move his hips, he's always trying to tell me what to do.

When an alpha and an omega mate, the omega is supposed to submit his or herself to the alpha. But something tells me Taehyung is going to be stubborn.

I smirked as I peppered kisses down Tae's sharp jawline and smooth neck. But stopped when I reached his prominent collar bone, time to show him who's boss. I smirked once more before biting down on the smooth skin. "Ow fuck!" Taehyung yelped, I shivered at the heavenly taste of the omega before removing my teeth and lovingly licking at the red bite mark. I placed one more kiss on Tae's lips before leaning up and aggressively snapping my hips forward, thrusting hard and fast into Taehyung. "Hu uh!" Taehyung gasped and came again for the third time but his cock still showed no signs of softening. "H-hurts!" Taehyung cried as I continued to thrust into his sensitive hole, hitting his prostate with every snap. "I know Tae." I grunted but continued to abuse the poor omegas hole, I need to complete the mating process. Taehyung's high pitched moans only made my wolf horny, making my thrusts harder and faster. "HU UH!" Taehyung cried and came without warning, coating his chest with another layer of the white substance. By now Taehyung was silently sobbing with an occasional moan or yelp, I need to finish. I leaned forward and pressed my body against Tae's, not even caring about the sticky mess. "You will obey me." I growled into the crook of Taehyung's neck. Tae clenched around me, making my climax get even closer, almost. "Right?" I asked, this is the test, will he submit to me? If he doesn't, I don't think I can finish this mating. "y-yes a-alpha!" Taehyung screamed, he's never called me alpha, he did it. My wolf churned inside me, aroused by Tae's submission. "Fuck yeah." I grunted before leaning down into the crook of Taehyung's neck and hurriedly sinking my teeth into the flawless skin. "Ahhh o-oppa!" Taehyung gasped and came once more, this time onto both of us. I finally released inside of Taehyung, the taste of his skin and blood heavenly on my tongue.

We are mates now. Forever. We are connected.

I could feel Taehyung's member soften underneath me, my cue to remove my teeth and admire my prize. I retracted my teeth from Tae's skin and made sure to lick and clean the fresh bite. I sat back up and gazed down at the boy beneath me. He had fallen asleep, or unconscious I don't know. But he looked amazing. I admired the permanent bite mark on his neck letting everyone know he's mine, along with the small nibble on his collarbone. I huffed in exhaustion as I slowly pulled out the sensitive boy. My seed along with Tae's lubricant leaked from his abused hole, he's gonna be sore for weeks. I chuckled at the thought of when the pack finds out I'm mated to an omega, not just any omega, Taehyung. The omega I still hate but love at the same time.

I crouched down and picked up the shaky boy in my arms and headed back to my house. I just decided to leave our clothes off since everyone in the pack is naked most of the time. Taehyung's eyes flutter open as I walked us towards the pack. "I'm sorry." Tae whispered, I looked down at my mate slightly confused. "For what baby?" I asked, "everything." Tae responded before letting his eyes fall closed once again. I chuckled at the cute, suddenly submissive boy in arms. Maybe I do love him, just a little.