Play

"Ooh, I don't wanna go to bed, Puds!" Harley groaned, as Joker pulled her up from her floor.
He nodded, "I know, Harley. But I'm afraid you ha--"
"I wanna play!" She squealed, taking his hands and beginning to dance with him. He smirked, twirling her around and joining in the dance.

 He smirked, twirling her around and joining in the dance

"Mistah J?" Harley whispered, unbuttoning his shirt.
"What is it?" He asked wearily, his voice beginning to croak.
She took his shirt and jacket off, placing it on the wooden chest that sat directly in front of the bed.
"Tell me a story." She begged, as he unzipped her jester suit for her.
He chuckled, "What kind of story?" He rubbed his hands up and down her shoulders, as they sat down in the bed together.

"Hmm, a romantic story!" She squealed, as he pretended to barf.
"Ugh, no way! How about horror?"
He asked boldly, watching as she looked down at her feet.
"Don't like horror stories." She muttered, before he responded sternly, "Then go to sleep!"

She frowned, "Not unless I get my play time!"
He chuckled with annoyance.
"Geezus, Harley. I know what you're tryna get at, but we aren't having sex tonight!" He spoke, shutting his eyes.
Harley raised an eyebrow and kissed his cheek quickly, "Pretty please? I think I deserve it, considering what I've done for you these past few weeks."
She hopefully spoke, and watched as he turned over to face her. Her eyes suddenly lit up, as he grinned.
"Ten minutes, okay?" He asked, staring her down, as she politely nodded to him.

------------------
Ten minutes later:
"Now will you please go to sleep?" He asked, worn out.
She smiled, nestling her head against his.
"Okay. G-night, Mistah J!" She whispered in his ear, before closing her eyes and finding sleep at last.