Time for Trouble

"Eh, boss?" Rocco asked from the living room, splattered in blood.
"What? What is it?" Joker yelled back in response, sitting at the kitchen table.

Danny ran outside with a large bin bag, whilst Rocco said nervously "Uh, we're finished cleaning up the body, boss." He finished with a smile, to which he was greeted with a firm Joker handshake.
"Well done, man. You can go now, thank you." He stated, turning his back and returning to his bedroom.

"Hush little baby, don't say a world.
Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world.
And if they don't laugh at our jokes,
Momma's gonna stab out their goddamn throats.
And if they start to run away,
Momma's gonna paint the streets with blood.
And once the blood starts to wash off,
Momma's gonna blow some more heads off.
And if the world still doesn't laugh,
Momma's gonna go and poison them.
And once the poison does it's job,
Momma's gonna show you you're legacy.
And if the world still tries to fight,
Momma's gonna burn their houses down.
And if you grow up with his smile,
Momma's gonna be so...proud of you....."
Harley quietly sang to Jack, his face lighting up with joy as his mother sang the song to cheer him up.
Standing in the doorway, Joker smirked at the scene and slowly walked in the room, "Didn't know you could sing, Harls." He mocked, and held her hand.

"Rocco and Danny have cleaned it up." He helped up his wife from the bed, then looked down at Jack, "You wanna come downstairs and get some breakfast?" He asked in his best baby voice, receiving a light laugh and a squeal from his son.

"So, about that plan.." Harley was desperate to find out about Joker's plan to kill the Bat, despite knowing he would never tell her.
"Harley, what did I tell ya?" He sternly warned, giving her the eye.

She nodded and leaned over to him at the breakfast table, "Just remember who makes you breakfast, lunch and dinner." She warned him back, finishing her pancakes.

Jack began to make strange noises with his mouth, grabbing both his parents' attention.
"Hey, sweetie, what's wrong?" Harley asked, grabbing his hand.
He suddenly began vomiting all over the table, freaking them both out.
"Out of the way." Joker shouted, picking up Jack and hurrying him to the bathroom.

Putting his son over a small bucket, Joker rubbed his back, "It's alright," he began to whisper, as Jack continuously was sick into the bucket.
Meanwhile, a grossed out Harley stayed behind at the table, cautiously cleaning up last night's supper, mixed with some milk that was probably expired.
"Ewww," she moaned, and ran to grab more cloth.

Finally finishing up cleaning, Harley was about to go into the bathroom, before she noticed something on the floor.
'A note?' She thought to herself, wandering over to the small piece of paper that sat between the two couches.
It had a small splatter of blood on it, so Harley assumed it was from the dead man on the floor.
"Maybe he had it in his pocket." She thought out loud, picking it up and studying it.

"Huh?" She suddenly freaked out, after reading the note.
Running into the bathroom, Harley completely ignored the fact her son had just thrown up, shoving the paper in her husband's face.
"Puddin! I found it on the floor, I think it must have been on the dead guy! Read it!" She yelled, to which she received a raising eyebrow.
Harley chuckled for a second, "Sorry, you haven't got any eyebrows, it looks funny when ya do that!" She muttered, passing Joker the note.

I'm coming for you.
-B

He gulped, "Uh oh, time for trouble."

"