Sisters

"Ouch!" Harley screamed to Joker, who was attempting to fasten up her dress.
"It ain't my fault. You're the pregnant one here!" He fought back, stepping back and giving up.
"Sorry, honey. You can try all you like, but as long as you've got that baby bump then you are not gonna fit that dress!" He smirked, sitting on the bed.

Harley whined, "But, Puddin'!" Grabbing his arm and pulling him up. "I wanna look nice for them! I haven't seen my sister in years!" She moved her head closer to his, smiling as she did so.
He rolled his eyes at Harley, "Listen, honey. I'm sure Milly and her boyfriend will be more than happy to see you, not to mention meeting me and Jack. But you're a different person now! I don't even think they'll recognise you, so don't worry how you look!" He assured his wife, rubbing her arms.
Harley nodded, "You're right. I just hope she doesn't treat me different...she's family, after all!"

"Jack!" Joker clapped his hands, running into his son's room.
"Up you get, JJ!" He softly said, picking up Jack out of his bed and waking him up.
"Mm..huh?" Jack lightly moaned, his father smiling.
"We're gonna go visit your aunt and uncle today...for the first time!" He gulped at the thought, quickly dressing his son.

Harley suddenly burst into the room, "Come on, we're going be late!" She called out, wearing her usual diamond dress, that looked as if it could burst at any given time.
Joker widened his eyes, "Geez, Harl. Too much junk in the trunk?" He laughed, as she frowned at him.
"It was all I could find that hadn't ripped." She muttered, grabbing the set of keys and throwing them to Joker, who had just finished dressing Jack.

"Alright, let's go." He spoke aloud, running through the house with Jack in his arms and Harley by his side.
"Ya don't think we should get a new car, Puds?" Harley asked, as she reluctantly placed Jack on her knee in the passenger seat. "It's kinda dangerous, don't ya think?" She strapped the seatbelt round her and her son, as Joker laughed.
"You're already living a dangerous life."

Milly's house:
"Brodie!" The nervous brunette screamed from upstairs, adjusting her skirt and top.
A weary man came walking up the stairs, "What now? Stop fussing would you?" He begged tiredly, "This is just your sister, remember?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "No. Harleen Quinzel is my sister. Harley Quinn is...something else. She just called me up yesterday saying that I should finally meet her husband and son!" Milly whined, as Brodie leaned in the doorway.

"So? She's just being nice, she wants to see you again, right?" He shrugged, and walked over to his frustrated girlfriend, who panted as she thought about the whole situation.

"She's got a criminal record, her husband is The Joker, and now she wants to stop by at her sister's house because she's pregnant with her second maniac child!" Milly whimpered, taking Brodie's hands.
"What the hell is going on?" She whispered to him, as he kissed her head.

The sudden sound of the doorbell interrupted them both, as he smiled. "I guess we're gonna find out."

"Milly!" Harley squealed, throwing her arms around her long-time-no-see sister, who awkwardly hugged back.
"Hi, Harleen." She muttered, before Harley moved a finger in front of her face. "Call me Harley, everyone does!"

Milly nodded slowly, letting the other two through the door.
Waiting in anticipation, Brodie smiled at Harley, then Joker and Jack.
"Hi...you must be---"
"Joker, but just call me Mr J!" Joker joyfully greeted Brodie, and introduced him to Jack.

"This is our son, Jack." He put him down on the floor, as the little boy smiled at his aunt and uncle waving.
Milly sighed with disbelief, "Um, please sit down." She pointed to the couch, as Joker, Harley and Jack sat down together, Jack on Joker's knee.

"I missed you so much!" Harley spoke softly to Milly, who fake smiled and nodded, avoiding eye contact at all costs.
Brodie decided to start a conversation, "So, how have you guys... been?"
Harley laughed, "Great! Me and Mistah J got married in the last year or so, Jack turned three quite recently, and I'm pregnant with Harley Jr!" She exclaimed, as the other two sat in silence.

"Well, congrats." Milly unenthusiastically spoke, clutching her boyfriend's hand tight.
"Thank you." Harley happily said, looking around the living room,
"Lovely place ya got h---"
"Stop." Milly interrupted, "Just stop."
Everyone went silent.
"You left us. Me, mom and dad. Didn't talk to any of us! Just ran off with Mr Clown and decided to start your own little psycho family! How could you?" She yelled, letting tears stream down her face.
Harley gaped her mouth open, "Psycho family? How dare you?!" She yelled, as Milly shook her head.
"What, you really think you're normal?" She asked mockingly, as Harley crossed her eyebrows.
"Normal's a setting on the dryer! People like us can't have normal, okay? But you know what?" Harley stood up with Jack and Joker, who stood in anger. Harley looked straight into the pale blue eyes of her sister,
"Normal people scare me."