Do You?

"Morning, sweetie!" Harley excitedly squealed from the dresser, slipping on her red and black jester suit.
Joker wearily rubbed his eyes, "Oh, hiya honey." He mumbled, tirelessly throwing off the bed sheets and moving across the room to her.
"Why are you up so early?" He asked, grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom.
She giggled, "I don't know," before walking out of the room.

He raised an eyebrow (the eyebrow that he doesn't actually have), before shaking his head "That kid is definitely hiding something."

"La la la la laaa!" Harley sang from the kitchen, pouring pancake mix into a heated pan.
Running into the room, little Jack found a spot on the living room couch, and yelled out to his mother, "Creek! Creeky!"
Harley chuckled and ran to his side, "Hey, JJ! You wanna watch Wolf Creek?" She asked, to which she received a polite nod.
Grabbing the television remote, Harley turned on the t.v, before filing through the cabinet of DVDs.

Finally finding the right one, Harley inserted the disc into the DVD player, and let her son watch the film.
"There you go!" She squealed, kissing his forehead and walking back into the kitchen.

Applying his red lipstick, Joker walked into the living room, "Aren't you a happy little doll this morning?" He spoke, locking lips with Harley for a moment.
"Harley, what's up?" He asked concerned, as he detected her strange behaviour.

She laughed, leaning into him, "Do you really love me?" She romantically asked.
He looked shocked for a second, "Uhh, what are ya talking about?"  He turned away, looking over at Jack watching television.

She held his cold hand, "Last night, I heard ya tell me that ya love me!" She squealed.
He chuckled with denial and shook his head, "Sorry, honey. I think you dreamt that."

She bowed her head down and walked to the stove, "Oh, okay." She sniffled and turned back to him, "Mistah J," she whispered, as he mumbled "Hmm?".

She looked into his eyes, "Do ya actually love me?" She watched as his eyes darted away from her.
He pulled her in for another kiss and whispered "I married you, didn't I?"

She nodded, "Yeah, but I---"
"Well then there's no need for any more discussion!" He hastily interrupted, walking over to Jack.
"Hey, JJ! You watching Wolf Creek?" He asked. Jack smiled and nodded, throwing his arms around his father's neck and hugging him. Joker smiled,
"That's my boy."

A sudden jump-scare startled Jack, causing him to start crying.
"Ooh, it's alright!" Joker picked up Jack and rocked him in his arms.

"Breakfast is ready!" Harley unenthusiastically shouted, bringing three plates of pancakes over to the table, placing each one on a red and black placemat.

"Thanks, Harley!" Joker laughingly spoke, putting Jack into his highchair.
"Hehe, thanks mommy!" Jack copied back.

Harley nodded, sitting down with some sort of unsatisfactory in her, "It's okay."