Best Joke Ever

"Puddin'!" Harley squealed, wrapping her arms around her man.

She cried "I thought you were--"
"No, I'm here." He muttered back, lifting her out of the bed.

"I can't believe you're really here!" She laughed, limping out of the hospital room with him.
He shushed her, "We have to be quiet, I broke in to get you." He told.
Harley chuckled, "Of course ya did." He noticed her limp, and carried her out of the building.

"So, honey, where did ya wanna go?" He asked, placing her in the  Lamborghini.
She looked around, and bit her lip.
"Home." She whispered.
He nodded, "You're right, let's go home."

Arriving back at the Joker household, Harley suddenly gasped at the sight of a dark figure standing in the corner of the living room.
Taking out his gun in an instance, Joker pointed the gun at the figure, before it ran into the light.
"Hey, hey!" It shouted.

Joker sighed with relief, "It's okay, honey, it's only Boomer."
Boomer (A.K.A Captain Boomerag) put his hands in the air, "I didn't know what time you guys were coming home, so I put Jack to bed." He stated to the couple, pointing to Jack, who lay sleeping on the couch.

Joker looked at Harley, "I asked him to look after Jack while I came to get ya."

Harley smiled, "Boomer! So good to see ya!" She yelled, putting an arm round him.
Boomerang smiled nervously, and said "Yeah, well since you're back,
I'll just go now."
Joker nodded, picking up Jack from the couch, "Thanks, man."

The couple waved goodbye to Boomerang, before shutting the door behind.

"Well, I'd say this was a pretty successful day, Harls!" He enthusiastically said to his wife, who nodded, strolling up to the bedroom.
"I'm gonna get to bed, sweetie. I'm kinda tired. Night!" She called from the stairway.

Joker smirked, carrying Jack to his bedroom and putting him under the covers.
"Nighty night. Don't let the bats bite!" He whispered, stroking his son's hair.
"If you grow up with my smile, I'll be so proud of you." He finished, walking out of the room and into his office.

Five hours later:
This was it. This was the plan he'd been considering for months to take down the Bat, and now he was ready.
"Batsy, Batsy, Batsy." He mocked the picture of Batman sitting on his desk.
"Time to die!" He laughed, lying on the floor in hysterics.
"Ha hahahahahaha!" He began crying tears of laughter, pointing to the picture again, "My best joke ever!"