Secrets

Harley's POV
Okay, just to be sure, I'll go down to the pharmacy tonight and buy a pregnancy test. It could just be a fluke! I hope so, otherwise I couldn't imagine what his reaction would be.

Authors POV
"Puddin!" Harley called out to Joker from the entrance hall, "I'm just going out to the grocery store, I'll be back soon!" She yelled, hurrying out and jumping in the Lamborghini. She knew she wasn't allowed to drive it without Joker's permission unless it was an emergency.
"It's kind of an emergency." Harley muttered to herself, starting up the car and driving down the streets.
-----------------
Taking a deep breathe, Harley picked up a small box on the shelf, examining it. "This better work." She muttered, rushing to the cash register and throwing the box onto the till.

Trying her best not to make eye contact with anyone, Harley hopelessly looked to he ground.
"Harley?" A familiar male voice spoke from behind the till.

Looking up, Harley felt her entire body sink into a pile of goo, realising who it was.
"Oh! Hi Rocco." She nervously said to the man whose eyes were close to bulging out of his head.
"What are you doing here?" She asked him, "Does Mistah J know you work here?" Harley gasped.
He shook his head, "Yeah right" and began to speak, "I don't tell him nothing." He spoke, looking at the pregnancy test in surprise,
"Your not---"
"I don't know! But please don't say anything, Rocco! If Mistah J finds out, I'm dead!" She begged him, to which he calmly nodded.

"Don't worry, secret's safe with me." He said, scanning the item.
He paused suddenly, "So, what happens if you are...ya know..." He nodded at the box and put it in a small plastic bag, as she took her purse out.

Harley shrugged, "I don't know. I thought he may be happy to have another kid, but it's never like that." She muttered, passing a twenty dollar note over the counter.
Rocco pressed a few buttons on the computer screen, then printed a receipt, before Harley waved her hands in front of him.
"No, I don't want the receipt, thanks." She quickly denied, and took the bag from the counter.
Rocco understandably nodded, and muttered, "I hope it all goes okay, Harley."
She smiled, "Thanks, Rocco." And walked out of the store, returning to the car and driving off.

No. Please don't be true.
A cry rang through the household, as a terrified young blonde wept against a solid concrete wall.
He's gonna kill me.