Missed You

Five months later:
"Mister J," A guard yelled to a green haired psychopath, who sat helplessly in his cell.
"What do you want, Griggs?" Joker shouted back, staring at the wall.

"Session time." Captain Griggs unbolted the door to the cell, brining out Joker and escorting him down the halls. Eventually, they reached an iron door, supposedly an office.
Griggs opened it to reveal a skinny, blonde haired woman, siting at the table.

It was impossible for Joker to move his arms in the straight jacket, but he felt the need to hug the woman.

"Please, sit down." The woman calmly spoke, smiling.
Joker obediently walked over to the table and took a seat on the rusty chair.
Locking the door behind him, Griggs left the two for alone.

Joker smiled, "Dr. Quinzel," his eyes lit up, as she smiled back, "Please, call me Harley." She spoke.
He nodded his head, "I'll be glad to." He spoke to her, before she took out a small piece of paper and placed it in front of him.
The paper read: I'm breaking you out, Puddin.
Joker smiled, "That's my Harley-girl." She smiled back and whispered with sadness "I've missed you."

Joker nodded, and licked his lips, "Me too, honey." He stared at her pale face and asked, "How did you get in here?"
She laughed and showed him her ID for the asylum.

He raised his eyebrows, "I'm surprised they let you work here again, after everything you've done

He raised his eyebrows, "I'm surprised they let you work here again, after everything you've done."
She shrugged, "It's called seduction. You of all people should know." He chuckled and nodded, "I sure do."

Harley suddenly began to cry, as she received multiple memories of her dead son.
Joker felt helpless in his straight jacket, not being able to comfort her.
"You alright?" He spoke in a mumbled tone, as she wiped her eyes, "No. Life is hell, now. Johnny's constantly following me around, making sure I don't run away." She whispered, "He even waits for me in the parking lot of Arkham while I go to work."
Joker widened his eyes, " Once you break me out, I'm gonna kill him. Don't care how long it takes."
Harley nodded, leaning over the table and kissing him gently.

Pulling back, Joker asked "How have you been coping after...you know what?" He choked, looking away, as he felt tears well up in his eyes.
She bit her lip and let a few more tears stream down, "I can't believe it even happened. Our son. And now I'm living with the murderer!" She threw her head into her hands and let her tears drip onto the paperwork, soaking it completely.

He looked at her with pity, before asking "Does everyone still think I did it?" To which Harley looked up and nodded.
"Yeah, everyone. I can't even contact Ivy or Selina anymore. Johnny's stolen my phone."

He frowned, looking down and then back up at her, "You guys aren't officially married yet?" She shook her head, "That's why I'm breaking you out now. The wedding is supposed to be tomorrow." She said, and quickly sat up from the desk, walking over to his side and unbuckling the straps on the straight jacket.
"Griggs knows." She quietly spoke, as she took of the jacket and threw it on the floor.
He stood up and stretched out his arms, "What?" He asked in confusion.

She smiled, "Griggs, the security guard. He's gonna cover the escape." He looked at her with surprise, "How did you--"

"Seduction." She chuckled, grabbing her briefcase and taking out a gun, along with a baseball bat.
"Your gun." She spoke, passing it to him.
He nodded, placing an arm around her waist, "Shall we?"
Harley smiled back, "We shall."

The pair began to walk out of the room, before Joker stopped and reached into the pocket of his prison trousers.
Pulling out a small ring, he placed it in Harley's palm.
"I held onto it, in case you wanted it back." He whispered, as she quickly slipped off the ring Jonathan forced onto her, replacing it with the ring she felt proud to wear.
"Thanks, Puddin!" She exclaimed, "Now let's get out of here." She muttered, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the door.