Help pt.1

"And in the end, Batman died at the hands of a very clever man. A man with green hair and a big smile......The end." Joker spoke softly, sending Lucy to sleep.
"Ah, she's a cutie." He quietly remarked to himself, wandering out of the room and into the living room, where Jack sat playing with his toy cars.
"Hey JJ," Joker called to his son, picking him up, "Time for bed, Jack." he spoke, carrying Jack through to his room, as the three year old moaned and screamed.
"Shut up, Jack!" Joker yelled, placing him in his bed, "Please, just be quiet." He sighed.

Jack immediately silenced himself, pulling the covers over his face in fear of seeing the wrath of his father.
"I'm sorry, JJ. I didn't mean to scare ya." Joker stroked Jack's green hair and smiled.
"You're a good kid."

After his son fell to sleep, Joker wearily placed himself down on the couch and picked up his cell phone. Harley had supposedly  been 'hanging out' with a few friends, but Joker knew that always meant drinking at bars.
He tapped Harley's contact number, calling her cell.

J: "Harley?"

H: "Puddin! You know I love ya, right?"

J: "Erm...you alright?"

H: "I think iim druuunk"

J: "You're not the first to notice, honey."

H: "hahaha! You're a funny man!"

J: "God, not again. Who's with you?"

H: "Pammy and Selina left to go home, so I'm here with myself!"

J: "Great. Where are you?"

H: "Hey, what are you----"

J: "What?"

H: "Get off me!" Harley began screaming to another person in the bar."

The phone call suddenly ended with Harley's high pitched scream.
Immediately, Joker threw himself off the couch and headed to both his children's rooms.
"I swear." He murmured to himself, picking up Lucy with haste, then heading to Jack's room.
"This is the last time she goes out of the house on her own."

Placing Jack and Lucy on the same child seat in the Lamborghini together, he tightly strapped them in, before sitting himself in the driver's seat.
"Hang on tight, kids." He spoke, suddenly speeding down the road, until he found himself a couple of nearby bars along a quiet street.

"Stay here," Joker quietly spoke to Jack and Lucy, shutting the car doors and creeping into the 'Rose n Crown'.

The bar was dead silent, no sign of life anywhere.
"Hello?" Joker spoke, slowly taking out the gun from his holster,
"Is anybody---"
A muffled scream from upstairs caught his immediate attention, as he ran quickly up the staircase, finding himself behind a large wooden door labeled 'Do not disturb'
"Shit," Joker said, grabbing the door knob and tugging it impatiently. "Why do these things never fucking work when you need them to?" He muttered in struggle.
"Oh right," he gasped, "It's locked."
"Help!" The muffled voice once again cried out from the room. Joker's eyes filled with fear and the sadness of realisation,
"Harley."