Chapter 52

It was dark now. We had been here all day. I was tired and tipsy. I was walking towards Caroline and Sam to tell them we were leaving. But before I reached them I was stopped. "Oh sorry." I say. Until I look up at the person's face. It was Tyler and he was drunk. "Sorry Ty."
"No its fine." He smirked. "I need to talk to you anyways."
"About?" I'm starting to get worried. Last time I talked to Tyler he apologized, but now that's he's drunk and it's close to a full moon anything can happen.
"Why you picked him." He paused. "I could have gave you everything you wanted."
"I have everything I want Ty." There was no way he could bring up the kids thing. He has no idea about it. I mean yeah he knows that Dean and Abby had Branson and Charlie, but he didn't know me and Stefan were trying to have kids.
"Yeah I mean you got married and you have the perfect husband and the perfect house."
"What are you getting at?" I ask.
"With me you could have kids. You wouldn't have to struggle. You wouldn't have to wake up wondering why?"
Tears formed and fell from my eyes. But along with those tears came anger. "Who told you?"
"Not important. Just know you screwed up Gracie. You picked the wrong guy. He can't give you this happy family with kids and a dog." He tried pulling me in closer but I pushed him away. "I could have gave you everything."
"Shut up Tyler!" I tried to go around him but he moved in front of me.
"I'm not done!"
I could sense someone behind me. I knew it was Stefan, I could tell. He positioned himself between me and Tyler. He pushed Tyler back away from me. "I think you're done."
"Oh yeah?" Tyler got in Stefan's face. "I haven't even started with you."
I look around and everyone was staring at us. I see Sam, Caroline, Carter, Damon, Dean, and Abby push there way to the front of the crowd of people. I also see Matt push his way forward. I look back at Stefan and Tyler. "Well you want to talk like a boys or fight like men?" Stefan said. The crowd snickered as Tyler tensed up.
Tyler acted like he was walking away but turned back and swung at Stefan. Stefan caught Tyler's fist. He applied pressure to it and Tyler tried to wiggle his way out of the hold Stefan had on him. Stefan let him go and Tyler swung again but this time Stefan dodged it. Then Stefan swung at Tyler. The fight took off from there.
Minutes later it was broken up after Stefan beat the snot out of Tyler. Even though Tyler was still trying to fight back. It took Sam, Dean, Matt, and Damon to break them apart. Stefan didn't walk away with a scratch. He walked over to where I was standing. "You good?" He ask.
"You are asking me if I'm okay? You just got in a fight. So are you okay?"
"I'm fine. But you were crying. Your pain is more important then my pain."
"I'll tell you when we get home."
He smiled down at me and pulls me in a hug. "Okay."
"You told me not to fight." I laugh.
"Ha true."
We walked over to the car. We were standing there talking when I over heard two girls talking as they walked by. "I don't get it, those Winchester boys and Salvatore boys can get any girl they wanted, but they always choose the ones that fish for attention."
"Oh my gosh I know!"
I knew Abby and Caroline were listening in too. I could tell by the looks on their faces. I couldn't let them get by with that. I let go of Stefan's hand and jogged up to them.
"Hey!" I smiled. It was a fake smile.
"Hey!" One of the girls smiled back. "Is Stefan okay?" She ask pretending to care.
"Oh he's fine. You may not be if you continue to talk about me though." I smile.
"Ummmm?" One of them said.
"Yeah nothing really gets by me." I smile again. "So you girls have a nice night and next time you talk about or any of them my friends, it won't end pretty." I turned and walked back to the group. But the group wasn't there anymore it was just Stefan leaned up against the side of the jeep.
"Ready?" He ask with a smile.
"Yeah." He opened the door for me and I got in. He walked around and got in on the driver's side and we took off towards the house.
We walked up to our room and we're now changing. "So uh want to tell me what Tyler said?" He ask while getting dressed.
"Um sure." I put on a t-shirt and walked over to the bed. I sat laid down on my side. "He was just being dick. You know how he is. He cared on with his normal BS."
"You are lying." Stefan joined me on the bed. "Tell me what he said."
"It's no big deal." Yes it was. It hurt even though it came from Tyler, it still hurt.
"Stop lying Grace. Just tell me what it was." He paused. "Please."
I looked over at Stefan. "Don't get mad or anything because it's done and over, but he told me I screwed up. That he could have gave me what I wanted."
Stefan looked down. "Dick." He mumbled.
"But I don't care Stefan. I don't care if it never happens because guess what?" I smiled.
"What?" He smiles back.
"I have you. That's all a girl would ever need."
"You dork." He laughed. He rolled over on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too."