Chapter 5

I could hear Dean's weeps from Abby's room upstairs as we stood in the living room. I can't handle it anymore. I had to comfort him. I climbed the large staircase up to her room. I softly knocked on the door. "Dean? Hey." I said as I opened the door. He was sitting in the floor leaned up against the bed. Tears rolled down his face. "Hey it's fine. Why are you crying? You shouldn't be crying it will all be okay." I sit down beside him.
  "How will it be okay? You, you're a vampire now because of Tyler who is some wolf dude. My fiancé is down stairs locked in a cell. Because if we let her out she tries to kill me. Grace I honestly can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore."
  "I promise you we can fix one thing." I pull him into a hug. "As of right now I'm still the same Gracie. I just have a few extra teeth and I'm on a weird diet." He chuckles. "But Abby she's fixable. Stefan thinks he knows what's wrong with her."
  "What?!" He ask in shock as he pulled away from my hug.
  "He thinks Klaus is behind it all. But I don't want you to get your hopes all high because you know that hope is a bitch right?"
   "Trust me I know and I won't. I'll keep my fingers crossed though."
  "Are you okay now?" I ask as I stand up.
  "Yeah." He looks up and gives me a smile.
  "I'll check on you later."
  "See ya later trouble." I laugh as I walk out the door. Trouble he hasn't called me that since we were little. I was always the trouble maker. If something was broken or destroyed I probably did it. I was always up to something.
  I meet Stefan walking up from the basement. "Hey."
  "Hi how's Abby?" I ask.
  "She's umm well." He sighs. "I took her some clean clothes and some books and boring things like that. But you can tell she's in pain, mental and physical." He pauses. "And Dean?"
  "About the same." I give him a don't kill me smile.
  "What did you do?" He ask playfully.
  "I may or may not have told Dean about your thought of what could be wrong with her."
  "Grace." He sighs again but this time with frustration.
  "I know I'm sorry but I had to he was completely falling apart up there."
  "It's fine it's probably best he knows now." He pulls me into a hug. "If I ever try to kill you just move far far away. Don't let me do it." He laughs.
  "And if I throw a dresser at you move and don't let it hit you." I laugh. He laughs and kisses my forehead.

  Damon called for a meeting in the library. "Okay let's say it is the big bad hybrid. Where would he be?" He said as he sipped his bourbon.
  "There is literally a thousand places he could be." Me and Stefan were sitting on the couch as we watched Damon pace back and forth in front of us. We sat in silence until a thought came to me.
  "Wait doesn't Klaus have a whole pack of hybrids that do everything he says?"
  "Yeah they are sired to him. Why?" Damon ask all confused like.
  "Tyler." I smile. Stefan looks over at Damon who was still processing.
  "So we go after Tyler and we figure out where Klaus is now." Stefan said just to make sure everyone got the plan. Me and Damon sake our heads. "Alright what are we waiting for?" Me and Stefan jumped up from the couch and make out way to the front door. I grab the keys.
  "Aren't those the impala's keys?" Damon ask.
  "Yeah I figured we could use a few things out of the trunk." I walk out the door with the Salvatores following. I walk over to baby and open the trunk.
  "Oh look it's empty." Damon said all snarky like usual. 
"No stupid." I pick up the door that was basically in the floor of the trunk. All of the weapons and gadgets laid there all nice and neat. I propped the door open with a shotgun.
  "Okayyy then." Damon said rolling his eyes. I grab a bunch of wooden tip arrows. I also grab a piece of wolfsbane. "Alright Buffy the ex vampire slayer, you have arrows you just going to throw them at him."I roll my eyes and walk up to the back seat. I open the door and reach under the seat. I pulled out my crossbow. "Ohh it pink nice touch."
  "Damon would you leave her alone so we can gets the job done." Stefan says in a stern tone of voice. I walk back around and close the trunk and lock it back. I run back to the house and throw the keys back on the table. We all load up in Damon's car.
  I sit in the back seat. I take a piece of wolfsbane and rub it all over my arrows. Then a take a piece and rub up and down my arms. I hand them both a piece for them to do the same. "Do you think we will find him?" I ask.
  "Of course we will." Stefan said. He reached his arm back towards me and placed it on my knee. I took ahold of his hand and held it tight.
  "Well I hope so. That no good son of bitch has a price to pay." I say with a laugh. Then I hit me. I just full out just sounded like Dean. Better him then Sam.
  "Hey guys. Look behind us." Damon said look up in the rear view mirror. I turn around and look out the back glass I see the impala. Dean Winchester. I shake my head.
  "Just keep going."
  "Will do." Damon says.
  We pull up to the outside of the woods with Dean doing the same. "What are y'all doing?" He ask.
  "Going after Tyler to get to Klaus." He shakes his head.
  "Okay I'm in."
  "Easy there big brother Buffy, we got this."
  "Abby is laying in a cell. We find Tyler and then Klaus. Klaus breaks the compulsion and I get married to my beautiful fiancé. I'm going with you this no good son of a bitch has price a has to pay."
  "Let's go. Before someone else shows up and demands to go." Stefan says. We walk in the woods. All four of us looking around. Damon was leading the way. Suddenly I heard voices.
  "We are getting closer." Damon whispers. I see Tyler and some chick sitting on a log. He was trying to make a move on her it she kept pushing her away. With out hesitation I raised my crossbow and shot Tyler in the stomach. We all ran over to him. Damon grabbed the girl. I walked over to Tyler.
  "Hi remember me?" I ask all sassy. He squirmed in pain. He tugged at the arrow but I was stuck. "Awww the poor thing. Is he in pain." He let out a groan. "Well I'll be in pain for the rest of my life. The pain of hunger will tear me apart." I remove the arrow. He coughs.
  "What the hell Gracie?" He asked as though he didn't do anything.
  "What the hell? Really?! You mean you have no idea why I'm here? Are you that clueless."
  "Klaus made me do it. I swear." He begged as I moved in closer to him.
  "Where is Klaus, Tyler?" Stefan ask from behind me.
  "I'm sure he's at at his house. I'm so sorry Grace. He made me do it you know I can't stop it I'm sired to him." I reached and grabbed both sides of his face and applied forced. His neck snapped and he fell life less to the ground.
  "Only my friends call me Grace." I turn around to see Dean looking at me with a fearful look on his face. "Dean?"
  "I'm good." He nods his head. Damon comes walking back over us.
  "Chick is on her way home to call and tell her BFF how big of a creep Tyler Lockwood is." I snicker.
  "Well at least she knows the truth now." We all laugh. "Well let's go blow the big bad wolfs house down."
  "Yeah he messed with the wrong pig." Dean mumbles as he walks back towards the cars.