Chapter 60

I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I have the radio cranked up as I get ready. "I'm back in black!" I sing and play air guitar. I had popped in the last couple of weeks and the twins were growing fast. They are constantly moving, but music, good music, always made them move more. "Hey Stef!"
  "What's up?" He rushes over to the bathroom door.
  "Baby A really feeling some AC/DC today." I giggle placing my hand over the side that baby A was on. Stefan comes over and places his hand along side mine.
  "Goodness." He chuckles. "Do you really have to go?"
  "Yeah it's kinda my baby shower." I turn and kiss his cheek. "I love you and I will see you in a couple of hours." I kiss him one more time before I leave. I walk down the steps and grab my keys. I walk out side and jump in the jeep. I start it up and drive off.
  I pull at the grill. I refused to have my baby shower at the Lockwood's. I park the jeep and walk inside. "Hey!" It was Abby.
  "Hi!" I wrap my arms around her.
  "Pretty sure I was just kicked." She laughs.
  "Yeah they have been very active today. I don't know what their problem is." I laugh.
  "Auntie G!" I turn to see Charlie standing on the bar and Matt standing next to her.
  I walk over to the bar. "Hi cuteness." I grab her off the bar. "Trust me CJ standing in that bar gets you know where. Just with a bad hangover. Ask uncle D." Abby and Matt both laugh. "Matt what are you doing here?" I ask.
  "Working. They need someone here." He chuckles.
  "Well since you are working." I smile.
  "Pickles?" He ask.
  "Yes please." He snickers and walks off. I sit down on one of the stools with Charlie still on my lap. "Hi." I smile. Charlie places her hands on my face.

  Charlie's vision.
I walk out in the backyard. CJ and BJ were out in the yard playing with the boys and the football. I was carrying two small birthday cakes. I sit them down on the trays of two high chairs. A boy and a girl. Everyone gathers around and we sing happy birthday. Both the babies clap their hands.  
End of Charlie's vision.

  I snap back into real life. "Are you okay?" Abby ask.
  "Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." I look down at Charlie. She gives me a cute little smile. "Thank you." I kiss her forehead.
  "Yew welcome." She leans her head in and places it on my baby bump. "Baby?"
  "Yep. Can you hear them?" She nods her head yes. "Soon you will be able to play and hold them."
  "Yay!" She claps her hands.
  The afternoon went on like any other baby shower goes. I got gifts and we played a few baby shower games. Matt kept me supplied with pickles and French fries until we left. I was glad I had all these great people in my life. Almost two years ago I was in a car for most of my life, but now I have I home. I have friends and a big family. I had never felt what it was like to have all these things. I had a family don't get me wrong, but now I have a husband, a brother and sister in law, a niece and nephew. I couldn't be happier.