Chapter 24

I hang up the phone.
"Was that Rachel?" Dean asks from behind me.
I slowly turn around and say,"Um yeah. She's ready." Dean nods his head then walks over to me.
His hands slide around my waist. Dean leans in. Centimeters away. "Are you ready to be a momma?" Dean asks me.
"Yeah of course! Are you ready to be a daddy?" I ask.
"I think so." He smiles. Dean kisses me and it takes my breath away.
We pull away and grab our shoes. We both slide them on and I grab the keys to baby.
"Hey give me those!" Dean says chasing after me. We both run out and I hop in the driver's seat. Dean slides in the shotgun seat unhappily.
I give a little laugh and start her up. I pull out and we make our way to the woods.
When we get there I send Gracie and text saying,"Trying the spell in a minute. I'll let you know how it goes:)"
I slide my phone back in my pocket and hop out of baby. We walk into the woods hand in hand. I begin to think about the life I'm about to have.

We see Rachel out in the distance. Dean gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. I look up to him and smile. He smiles back.
"I love you." Dean says.
"And I love you." I answer back.
I truly do love Dean. He's the one I want to spend my life with. The one I would've grow old with... If I wasn't a vampire. But I get to have kids with him. Something I thought would never happen. We're just, meant to be.
Rachel looks up and says,"Hi. You ready???"
"Yeah." I answer back.
"Alright. Let's begin. I need you guys to sit down around the circle in the middle of the pentagram. I'll join you in a second." She walks off. We do as she says.
She makes it back to the circle holding some herbs and a bowl. We all sit on our knees. "Okay. You both need to hold hands. I'll join when I have to start chanting the spell. But first I have to get both of your guy's blood."
She pulls out a knife and slits my hand. The blood drips over the bowl. Making a tiny noise. Dean does the same.
"Okay. Now what?" I ask.
"Well, hold hands with the slit one. Then I'll drop the herbs. Then I'll chant. I'll be drawing power from the candles around us." She says. Then she begins the spell.
I'm so nervous all I can do is look at Dean. Who's already looking at me. In my peripheral vision I see she's done with the herbs. She begins to chant and suddenly the flames surrounding us burst upwards. Rachel's voice begins to rise as she chants some language that I don't know. Her hand suddenly grabs mine. I look to her and blood was dripping from her nose.
Then suddenly she stops. Rachel's grip loosens from our hands. Then she says,"It's done."
I speak up,"Oh my gosh are you okay???"
"Yeah I'm fine. It's just from the magic taking a toll on my body." She says.
Then I look to Dean. He reaches for my embrace. I smash into him. Happy tears running down my face.
Rachel stands up and as she begins to clean up she walks right into my line of vision. She looks at me and I mouth,"Thank you so much." Rachel gives me a slight smile and nods her head.
Dean and I stand up and begin to help her clean up the sticks and candles. When it's all cleaned up Dean and I walk back to baby.
"Can I drive?" I ask.
He smiles,"Of course you can baby." He tosses me the keys. Then we make our way back home. Together. And with a little baby on the way.