Chapter 42

I couldn't believe the day was almost here. In little less then a week I would be getting married to what I called a Greek god. I honestly couldn't believe it.
  But today is my bachelorette party. Abby and Caroline planned a party and everyone should be here in like five minutes. But I had still not dressed yet. I walk over to my closet. I open the door and inside was a bag from my favorite boutique, another bag and a box. On it was a card that had my name. I carry them over to the bed. I open up the card even though I know it's from. It read,

Future Mrs Salvatore,
  I knew you needed something perfect for the party you were going to have so I figured I would go grab you something. It's only the first of many gifts I'm sure I will get you.
   Mr Salvatore.

I folded the card and laid it down next to the box. I opened the bag from the boutique first. It was a maroon t-shirt dress. Which I love t-shirt dresses...who doesn't. Then I opened the other bag. I pulled out a band new leather jacket. It was so my style. Last but not least I opened the box. Inside was a brand new pair of boots. I knew at that moment I picked a keeper.
  I got dressed and walked down the steps. Already people had poured into the house. I saw Abby in the sea of people. She was smiling at me. Out the corner of my eye I thought I saw someone who would ruin my night, so I turned to make sure it was not her. But it was...Elena Gilbert. My blood boiled. Why was she here? I asked my self over and over again.
  I pushed my way through the crowd of people to get to her. Abby was already standing next to her by the time I got there. We vamp sped to an empty bedroom.
  "Ughhh let me go!" She said as Abby shut the door.
  "Why are you here?" I ask.
  "I came because I heard there was a party here. So I wanted to steal you man." She said all snarky. "Which where is he?" She ask.
  "At a bar probably. He's on his bachelor party."
  "Wait! You guys are married?" She ask   She sounded like she was in shock.
  "Oh they didn't tell you?" Abby ask. "Now Gracie you know it's not nice for you not to let the person who tried to kill you and turned Dean into a vampire."
  "I know, I shouldn't be so cruel." I rolled my eyes.
  "Well congrats I guess." She paused. "Can I go?" She ask.
  "What was stopping you?" Abby ask.
  "The door." Me and Abby both busted out laughing. Elena walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.
  To be honest the only parts of the party I remember is like the first 50 shots me and Abby did and the first ten songs we danced too. The rest is kinda a blur which I guess is a good thing. But this morning I get reminded that alcohol is still not friend. My hangover headache was horrible. I roll over and grab my phone. I had a miss call from Stefan. I slid the notification over over so it calls him back.
  "Hello?" I here a sleep voice on the other end.
  "Hello." I giggle. "Someone sounds like they partied last night."
  "We had a really good bartender." He chuckles. "Did you get my gift?" He ask.
  "Yes I loved it. You did good Salvatore."
  "Thanks. I tried, the dress was probably the easiest. The boots were harder because they had all different ones and every one I was like she would like those. But the jacket was kinda easy too."
  "Try picking out a wedding dress." I laugh.
  "No thank you." He chuckled again. "Well did you girls have fun last night?"
  "Oh course!" I laughed. "But Elena showed up."
  "And how did that go?"
  "Not bad."
  After I talked with Stefan for a few more minutes I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Abby was shuffling through the cabinet for Ibuprofen.
  "Me too sister." I laughed.
  "It's bad and it didn't help that Branson wouldn't sleep."
  "Ohhh that must suck." I laughed as I popped three ibuprofen in my mouth.
  "Not funny." I hear the sound of Branson and Charlie's feet coming down the steps. They ran into the kitchen.
  "CJ!" I said holding out my arms "BJ!" They both came running over to me and jumped in my arms. Both were giggling. Neither could talk very well but I made it my mission for them to say auntie G before they said Unkie Stef. It was amazing how much they had grown in this past year. Branson was looking more and more like Dean everyday. Charlie was still Abby made over. Seeing these two reminded me of me and Sam when we were little.
Flashback
  "Sammy stop it!" I squealed.
  "I will once you give the remote." He tugged at the remote that was gripped by both of my hands.
  "No. I had it first."
  "Dudes would you two just shut up. Sam she had it first. Now leave her alone."
  Sam crossed his arms and made a pouty face. I stuck out my tongue. "Dean she's being mean."
  "She's Gracie, what's you point?"
End of flashback

  The front door squeaked open. "We are home." Dean called out. Charlie and Branson wiggled out of my hug and ran off back towards the living room. I followed them and Abby followed me. Charlie jumped up in deans arms. "There's my girl." He said smiling.
  Stefan braced him self for the hug I was running up to give him. I jumped up and wrapped my arms and legs around him. "And there's my girl." He whispered in my ear.
  "I missed you."
  "I missed you too."