Chapter 54

"Oh my god!" I ran into the bedroom and woke up Stefan.
  "What?" He sat up rubbing his eyes.
  "Look!" I squealed.
  "Oh my god!" He cracked a smiled.

  Flashback.
  I was spending the day with the twins. Abby and Dean wanted to have a date night so I said I would watch Branson and Charlie.
  Me and Charlie went outside while the boys were inside. "Draw?" Charlie ask pointing to the chalk bucket on one of the garage shelves.
  "You want to play with chalk?" I ask. She shook her head yes. I grabbed the bucket and we walked out to the drive way. "Okay so before your mom kills me for you getting dirty let's take off your shirt." I bent down. "Arms up." She reached up. I pulled the bottom of her shirt over her head. "Where did Charlie go?" She started to giggle. I pulled it the rest of the way off. "There she is!" She was smiling which made me smile.
  Charlie loved to play outside. Anything she could do outside was for her. But Charlie loved chalk. It was probably one of her favorites. By the time she was done she was covered head too toe in chalk dust. "Come on CJ lets go get cleaned up." I turned to grab the chalk bucket and I hear Charlie start to cry. "It's okay!" I rush over and pick her up. She scrapped her elbow.
  "Booboo." She said with tears falling down her face.
  "I know CJ." I look at her arm. I wipe away some of the blood. I knew it would heal but just to calm her down I said. "I'll kiss it and make it better." I kiss her elbow.
  "Tank yew."
  "You are welcome." I sit her down and grabbed her hand so she wouldn't fall again. "Now let's go inside." We walk back inside and I put Charlie in the bath tub.
  "Duck." She said holding a rubber ducky.
  "What does a duck say?" I ask sitting beside the tub in the floor.
  "Quack quack." She said smiling.
  "Very good Charlie!"
  She started reaching for me. I put my hands out to her. She grabbed ahold of my right hand.
Charlie's vision
  "Baby!" Branson said holding a newborn baby.
  "Baby!" Charlie was sitting next to him holding another baby.
  "Yeah baby!" I said from the bed.
End of Charlie's vision.
  I knew it had to be wrong. We said we were not going to have kids yet. It can't happen. Nope she was wrong. She had to be. Me and Stefan weren't even trying anymore.
  "Come on Charlie. Let's get out." I grabbed a towel and wrapped her up in it.
End of flashback.

  "You're pregnant!" Stefan said with the biggest brightest smile on his face.
  "I'm pregnant!" I smiled back at him.
  "I'm excited and all but when did we get the twins blood?" Stefan ask.
  "I don't know?" I paused and tried to think but I couldn't. All I could think about was the fact that I was pregnant.
  Stefan stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me in close and placed his hand on my stomach. "Hopefully you can hear me in there, but even though you weren't planned doesn't mean me and mom won't be ready. When you get here make sure you cry every time uncle D holds you." We both laugh. Stefan leans in and gives me a kiss.
  "Now for the fun part."
  "Which is?" He ask.
  "Telling your sister and my brother." We both laugh again.

  A week later.
  I figured it was time to tell Abby and Dean along with the rest of the family. I had lots of ideas on how to do I just could decide on which one, but I think I had decided on the perfect idea. I got one of Dean's cassette tapes. I put a new label on it. I wrote "The unk and auntie mix tape." I wrapped it up and placed on their room. Then I took one of bourbon glasses and attached a note that's said. "Continue to baby proof." And I put it on Damon's nightstand. Then, I got a teddy bear and put a noise on it that said. "My second set of parents are my aunt and uncle." Which I planned on giving to Sam and Caroline.
  After I placed all the gifts where they needed to be I went down stairs and sat on the couch. It seemed like I was the only one in the house, but Cas was there. He just stayed in his room or in the library.
  Then it hit me. The morning sickness kicked in at full force. I used my vamp speed to run up to my bathroom. You would think it wouldn't be bad since I'm a vampire and the fact Abby didn't have bad morning sickness, but this let like the nauseous feeling was heightened. It was horrible.
   I decided that I would lay down and try to sleep most of it off. I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. Finally I fell asleep.
  I felt him kiss me. I opened my eyes slowly. He was sitting on the bed next to me. "Hey." He smiles.
  "Hi." I roll over and face him. "Where did you go this morning?" I ask.
  "Ran to town and picked up a few things at the store. I figured I would make dinner tonight."
  "Yumm! What are you making?" I smiled.
  "Pizza and I grabbed CJ and BJ little pizzas for them to make along with me." He smiles once again.
  "Aww." I laugh.
  "One day I'll get to teach our kids or kid how to make pizzas and all the other food I tend to cook a lot." He chuckles.
  The thought of Stefan and our kid or kids cooking together gave me butterflies. I smile. "We could start a Italian restaurant." I laugh. "Then people could eat some place else then the grill." We both laugh.
  "We wouldn't hire anybody that's for sure." We both continue to laugh.
  Thinking about the future now made me happy. I honestly couldn't wait. Even though we thought we would not have kids anytime soon, I was happy and I knew Stefan was too.