"Shit." I cursed as I just stared at the unconscious boy in front of me. He has a nice body, it was feminine, but that's how almost every omega looked. Boy or girl an omega was born very feminine looking. He didn't have a mark on his neck which meant he wasn't mated. When a omega mates with someone a mark appears on the omegas neck and the other wolf's neck. I've never even heard of an omega named Taehyung, I've never smelled anything like him either. I sighed as I slowly walked out of the forest, Taehyung's limp body in my strong arms. He was so skinny and weighed practically nothing. What am I going to tell my pack when I get home? Our pack has a rule, no outsiders, especially rogues. But I don't know if Taehyung is a rogue, maybe he's just lost. Or maybe that other rogue kidnapped him and dragged him out to the forest. I don't know, but I'm the alpha and what I say goes.

Taehyung pov
A dull pain on my stomach and a warm wetness on my face startled me awake from my uneasy sleep. My eyes examined the unfamiliar surroundings, I was in a bedroom. A really nice one, and I was on the bed. The last thing I remember was being attacked, then that alpha saved me. I wish that stupid alpha didn't though, I can take care of myself. I lifted my hand up to wipe at the dried tears on my face, I cry to much. I was startled by the throbbing pain in my stomach. Hesitantly I lifted my shirt up and gasped when I saw three bloody scratches going across my skin. My breath quickened when I heard footsteps approach the bedroom door. Quickly I pulled my shirt down and brought my knees up to my chest, which was a mistake because it hurt my stomach. I watched as that alpha guy walked into the room, his brown eyes staring daggers at me. He probably just took me here so I could be his packs play toy. My heart was pounding against my chest as I watched the alpha sit down on the bed, his gaze suddenly soft and welcoming. "How do you feel?" He asked, those brown eyes still staring into my soul. My mind went blank, no one has ever cared about my well-being. "F-fine." I stuttered but obviously he didn't believe me, "you don't seem fine, you were crying in your sleep." He mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck. Was he spying on me while I slept? My cheeks flushed red at the thought of someone watching me sleep, hearing the things I dream about. "I'm Jungkook by the way, I told you yesterday but I didn't think you would remember." He said, and he was right, I truthfully did not remember his name. "You sounded like you were in pain." Jungkook continued, this time staring straight into my ugly sunken eyes. "I'm fine." I repeated for the second time, Jungkook didn't seem pleased with my answer but brushed it off. "What pack do you belong to?" He asked more seriously this time, I was supposed to belong to a pack? "I don't have one." I mumbled, feeling small under his strong eyes. Jungkook tilted his head to the side in confusion, "what do you mean you don't have one?" He asked. Tears began to burn my eyes, "I don't have a pack, that's it!" I cried then tightened my arms around my legs. Jungkook reached out and took my hands into his larger ones, I froze at the sudden contact and watched as my tears dripped onto the white sheets.I was to scared to look up at those brown eyes, I can't believe I'm doing this in front of him.

"Calm down Taehyung." Jungkook said calmly while rubbing his thumbs over the tops of my hands. "No leave me alone!" I yelled before pushing his strong chest and jumping to my feet. I didn't even reach the door, because immediately I felt a strong hand grab my wrist and yank me backwards. Jungkook was so strong that he actually pulled me onto the ground, making me bang my knees on the hardwood floor. "Oh shit I'm sorry Taehyung." Jungkook quickly apologized and attempted to pick me up, why is he touching me so much! "Don't touch me!" I cried while struggling to escape his vice like arms. Jungkook froze and seemed shocked at my babyish tone. I hate being an omega, we are just put on this earth as play toys. Jungkook suddenly stood up and began to walk away towards the door. He's just going to leave? What am I supposed to do? The door creaked as Jungkook opened it, he didn't even look back as he slammed it shut behind him. Did I hit a nerve in him or something? My body shook uncontrollably for some reason, my anxiety slowly taking over. I need to get out of here. My eyes nervously darted around the room until they settled on a large window. That's my ticket out. Slowly I crawled across the floor, my eyes screwed shut in pain from the cuts on my stomach. I stood up but used the wall as support because my head was spinning. I took a deep breath before prying open the window. It was dark outside, the crisp night air was burning my watery eyes. Luckily this bedroom was on the first floor. Carefully I climbed out of the window and landed on the soft grass. I examined my surroundings, there were a couple cabins scattered around the grassy field, but that was it. I must've been inside the alpha's cabin. I whimpered in pain as I lugged my body off of the ground and started jogging towards the thick forest. Almost there. Almost. So close. A choked scream came out of my throat when someone suddenly tackled me onto the ground. I looked up and was terrified to see the same wolf who tried to force mate with me. Jimin. He was waiting for me, I should've known! "G-get off me!" I cried out in pain because Jimin was sitting on my wounded stomach. "Aww baby am I hurting you?" Jimin joked as he grinded his butt onto my stomach. My blood was boiling as I tried to push Jimin off of me, but he was to strong. Jimin laughed at my pathetic struggles then forced my arms down onto the ground, using one hand to hold both my wrists together. Jimin must be crazy to try and mate with me on another packs turf. "You're going to be mine." Jimin hissed before scooting down my body and yanking my jeans off. I wanted to cry out for help, because I know Jungkook's pack would hear me. But I don't want help, I can take care of myself. My breathing quickened when I felt Jimin's fingers hook underneath the waistband of my boxers. I whimpered then quickly shut my eyes, just get it over with. My eyes shot open when I heard a deep guttural growl, followed by a groan of pain. I looked to my right and was surprised to see Jungkook on top of Jimin, scratching and biting him. I wanted to be mad, mad that Jungkook had to come and save me. But I was somewhat grateful, because I knew deep down that I was fucked.

I quickly yanked my pants back on then climbed onto my hands and knees. I was going to run away, leave all of this behind me, literally. But I stopped when Jimin suddenly pushed Jungkook off of him and bit his shoulder. "Agh fuck!" Jungkook cursed as he tried to pry Jimin's teeth off of his shoulder. I watched as Jimin finally removed his teeth from Jungkook's skin. But before Jungkook could fight back Jimin slashed his claws across Jungkook's face, a painful yelp coming from the alpha. I was terrified, I wanted to help, I need to help. I growled then used all my strength to tackle Jimin off of Jungkook. Jimin was shocked when he saw me on top of him, I was shocked too. I was so shocked that I froze, what do I do now? I yelped when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me off of Jimin. Those strong arms didn't put me down, they held me tight and slowly carried me away from the disoriented Jimin. I smiled when two other wolf's showed up and grabbed Jimin then hauled him away. Where's Jungkook? I looked up to see who was carrying me and smiled when I saw Jungkook. But that smile dissapeard when I saw the bloody cut going across Jungkook's cheek. I was frustrated when I felt my heart twist into worry. I shouldn't be worried about Jungkook, I don't need an alpha.

I felt relieved when Jungkook carried me into that same bedroom. The warm reds and dark browns of the bedroom almost making me feel safe. I sighed when my back made contact with the soft bed. I felt my eyelids grow heavy but I was wide awake when Jungkook suddenly collapsed onto the bed. "J-Jungkook?" I whispered as I hesitantly leaned over the handsome but injured alpha. My heart fluttered the longer I stared at Jungkook, he was extremely handsome. Except that bloody cut on his cheek made me worried, it looked serious. I looked around the bedroom until my eyes landed on a towel lying on the arm of a chair. I got up and grabbed the towel then sat back down next to Jungkook. My hand was shaking as I gently dabbed at the bloody cut. The white towel instantly turning a dark crimson. My hand retreated when Jungkook hissed in pain, his soft brown eyes gazing up at me. Jungkook smiled weakly, something I found myself loving and wanting more of. Gently I continued to clean the cut, which wasn't as serious as I thought. "Thanks for saving me." I mumbled, Jungkook smiled once again, how cute. "You're welcome Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled, that's the first time an alpha has ever used my name. I loved the way my name rolled off of Jungkook's tongue. I nodded then tossed the bloody towel onto the floor. I yelped when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my body and pulled me against him. My back flushed against his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around my throbbing stomach. I tried not to whimper in pain because I didn't want Jungkook to worry about me. I just want to sleep. I shivered when I felt Jungkook's warm breath against my neck. "Please stay here with me, I'll take care of you." Jungkook whispered, followed by a kiss to my neck. I wanted to speak but I was shocked, I just met Jungkook. He's basically asking to be my mate. Do I want a mate? I was going to answer but stopped when I heard Jungkook's soft snores. I smiled, he must've been exhausted. "I'll stay." I whispered before relaxing and finally falling asleep. I am an omega and I hate it. But I'll let Jungkook be my alpha any day.