Twelve

(Just saying, gatta put the song on top on repeat to get the real feel of the chapter. Hooot as f**k!)

MATURE CONTENT**WARNING**WARNING**

Pulling up to the hotel that I had been living in these past weeks  I watched Harper, watching her, making sure she had no regrets. She hadn't said much on our way over, but her hand in mine was enough to say that she wanted to be there. 

"Well, this is it." Looking up she shook her head.

"I bet your on the top floor too huh?"  I smiled and brought her hand to my lips.  I kissed her knuckles then let her go.  I closed the door and went to open hers, but she was already out and walking for the door.

Following her lead I led her through the lobby and to the elevator. The front desk was vacant, and I thought of it as it being late.  But it was strange that there was no one...

My thoughts changed though when she took my hand and pulled me along into the metal box.

"So which floor?"

"You already guest."  She laughed and her smile was enough to make me wanna kiss her teeth.  I didn't know if I could make it to the top floor.

"Only the best huh?"

"Always." Flashing me with her flirtatious grin, I couldn't keep myself from it and I pushed her back to the side wall.  She gasped, but aloud me to take control of the situation.  Were I wanted her, how I held her.  My hand slid down her clad jeans and rested under the knock to her knee.  I brought it to my hip and pressed myself into her.  "I always get the best."

Her breath became more shallow and I knew she felt the same arousal as I did.  In that moment, I could have taken her in the elevator and not thought twice about it.  It wasn't like I hadn't done something like that before, but she didn't deserve that.   She was a woman that needed the satisfaction of being wanted, and then taken like an animal.  And that was exactly what I planned to do for her.

I would take her and brand myself into her skin.

"Caleb...?"  I nuzzled her neck and ran a hand over her thigh.

"Hm?"

"We need to click the button.."  Her breath was hitched, but she was still the only thinking logically.  I laughed and kissed her neck one last time, releasing her from my hold.  She held onto the handle bar for support and I could see her trying to calm her breathing as we started up to the tenth floor.

"You're nervous to be alone with me." It wasn't a question, but a fact and the look she gave me confirmed it.

"It's not that I'm nervous about being alone with you Caleb, its what will come out of it."  The elevator binged and she stepped out into the hall.  What did she mean?  But I didn't have a chance to ask as she asked which door out of the four up here was mine.

I lead her to the door that had the numbers 46 on it and let her in.

As she looked over my room I couldn't tell if she was surprised, or impressed.  I kept everything neat, made my own bed, even took out my own trash.  I didn't let housekeeping in while I was gone.

"It must be bland staying here."  Placing my hand on her lower back I led her further in and turned her toward me.  Running my hand down her arm I thought of all that was my life.

  Bland.

"I'm used to it."

"No one should get used to pale walls Caleb."  Her mouth twitched with the smile that held there, but she was right.