What It Felt Like

Start from the beginning

Lachlan: "Fuck you Tea man."

Simon: "One day."

Lachlan: "What?"

Simon: "What?"

I didn't really hear him properly but I saw his head drop a little. I don't know what the hell was up with him.

Josh: "What happened to subtle and quiet Simon?"

Simon: "I shot him and he's buried under the trampoline."

Lachlan: "The fuck?"

Simon: "It's nothing."

Vikk: "Talk to you later about it."

Simon: "No. You won't."

Josh: "Someone's going to have to do something."

Simon: "It's nothing."

Josh: "Hey Vikk will Michael be over at any point in time?"

I watched Simon Flinch.

Lachlan: "Yo Simon you just flinched who's Michael?"

Vikk: "He's a friend of mine I met through Kayleigh. He's pretty cool but he's gay."

Lachlan: "Yeah I'm bi who cares?"

I listened to Josh and Vikk start to piss themselves laughing.

Lachlan: "What?"

Josh: "Told you Simon."

Simon: "Shut up."

Josh: "Alright well we are almost home so we can talk about it later. Why don't you get yourself organised and ready and we can go out for dinner when you guys are all set up? Vikk ask Michael if he can join us. Might be able to help the situation."

The rest of the trip was in silence. Though after half an hour I started taking off a few layers. Each time I took a layer off the rest of my layers would get caught and lift my shirt up. I noticed Simon would look in the rear view mirror once I had gotten a few layers off. Each time he did his cheeks would flash red. I wonder. Does he think I'm attractive? I mean he's hot and all. But I never would have put him as the gay one.He did act strange when Josh and Vikk were talking about Michael.

Josh: "Alright let's go.The boys are already here."

Vikk: "Michael will be up later. Said he had a few things he needed to do."

Josh: "Still writing?"

Vikk: "Yeah says this time you and Freya are going on a honeymoon in Fiji."

Josh: "Oh sick."

Lachlan: "Someone want to explain to me what's going on?"

Josh: "Michael introduced himself a few months back but Vikk was the only one home.He not long moved in and needed help finding some of the shops around us. He ran into Vikk in the elevator and pretended to not know who we were. Vikk. The gullible dickhead. Believed him. He's a writer.Online and published Author. He has a following for FanFiction and he explained it to us because he didn't want it to be really awkward. So we basically gave him creative freedom and permission to write about us. I saw him tweeting Rob the other day."

Lachlan: "Oh so that's what he meant by honeymoon."

Vikk: "My favourite one is still Simon."

Simon: "Shut up."

Lachlan: "Dude relax it can't be that bad."

Josh: "Remember when he and his friend got down and jiggy with it. And he wrote you walking in. Fuck that was funny."