Vikk: "It's unlocked."

Michael: "Oh hey so it is. How you feeling man?"

Vikk: "Could always be better. How do you guys do it?"

Michael: "What do you mean?"

Vikk: "You and Jay. Wouldn't you guys cop shit from everyone. Online and in person whenever you meet someone. Don't you guys end up with heaps of shit from people?"

Michael: "At first yeah.Until they realised that we didn't react the way they wanted us to. I remember the first time Jay publicly said he was in a relationship and everyone was so happy. Then he uploaded a photo of us kissing at dinner that Lachlan had taken and so many people were out for blood.It was hilarious. I went through the photo and the comments on Lachy's Twitter and just retweeted the best and most creative insults. It got to the point where he did the video talking about it.He was upset at first because he didn't want me to go through that.But at the same time. I'm the one telling him to suck it up. IT just depends on how you react."

Vikk: "I guess walking out of the room was a great way to show my reaction towards it."

Michael: "Well you can do one of two things. You can pretend to be really upset about. Try and get Sympathy votes. Or you can laugh at them and ask them to be more creative. Try to come up with insults and shit that you haven't heard of."

Vikk: "Why are you helping me?"

Michael: "Jay and I were talking and we both found it funny that when we brought up Hall passes I had Harry while he wanted you. So If we ever decided to let the other in on the Hall pass. We would call you guys up."

Vikk: "So then why isn't he in here?"

Michael: "Because I told him I was talking to you about how it all works. I didn't mention anything about the hall passes. Jay is a dominant guy. But he's a dominant bottom. It's great. He loves being in charge. But you can guarantee your dick's going in him. Not the other way around."

Vikk: "Why are you telling me this?"

Michael: "Something funny. I kind of half want you to walk back in there and straddle him. Kiss him. See what he does. I think it would be hilarious because he won't expect me to have said to do it."

Vikk: "Are you serious?"

Michael: "It would also kind of be a bit of a shock to the others as well. Poor little Vikk isn't so innocent or submissive if he's the one initiating it."

Vikk: "Wait so your letting Jay get his hall pass. Just to let me prove I'm not the smaller guy?"

Michael: "Oh don't get the wrong idea. Do anything aside from make out with him and I'll rip you off him and throw you over the balcony. He's still my boyfriend.But I can see how much it upsets you because you don't seem to be the submissive type. Maybe your the dominant one. I might try and get in contact with Harry some time and ask him."

Vikk: "How about I introduce him to you and Jay sometime and see what he says. It's better than nothing right?"

Michael: "You sir. Have yourself a deal. But in the mean time. Have you asked Harry out? Or are you more interested in Vikklan?"

Vikk:"Oh please. That ship is dying and we all know it. It's either him and Rob. Or him and Landon for some strange fucking reason. I guess with Rob staying fora month it would be hard for them to avoid that shit but still. Good luck to them."

I watched as Michael started backing out the door. He waited with it open, As if expecting me to get up and walk over to him.

Vikk: "Fuck it. If he tries anything your head is on the line."