She giggled lightly. "I know what you mean. You know something I thought of though? It also makes you a cradle-robber," the woman mentioned with amusement.

He blushed. "Not really . . . . You would have been four, when I started doing that stuff, don't make me out like some pedophile."

"Hm, you're right . . . . So then that makes you a . . . 'just-out-of-the-cradle-robber,'" she ragged, though it was not much of an improvement, as a sweat drop traveled on the side of Yuuta's cranium. He was about to mention something about it, but they were interrupted by their managers. They listed other things to be done, that day.

"By the way," Kotoba mentioned, "it seems that your ninja bodyguards have gone AWOL. No one seems to know where they went."

"That will definitely be a pay deduction," muttered the other manager.

Yuuta twitched. "What?" he asked dangerously.

"They're missing."

Underneath the shadow of his hair, his eyes commenced glowing red and a familiar ominous black aura surrounded him, weighing down the surrounding atmosphere. He calmed only a little when Annora reached to touch his brow. It could be heard in his voice that he was straining to keep it even. "I want them found. Quickly." Annora nudged him. "Please."

Bryan looked at him weirdly. "I'll, get someone on it . . . ."

.:Xx♥xX:.

Krystal was repeatedly beating her head against the door, paying no mind to the pain as her main priority was releasing frustration. Each hit, she cursed something. It was rather annoying, particularly to the male shinobi sharing the small space with her at the moment. Every bang added another plus-sign mark to his forehead, until about the hundredth time, in which he stood up from sitting on one of the more sturdy wooden boxes and carefully walked towards her. By her head, he pulled her back.

"Stop banging your head, Stupid. You can't afford to lose anymore brain cells," he remarked, trying to ignore the excitement coursing through his body. Everywhere her body touched his-chest, abs, arms, above the collarbone-burned pleasurably. For some reason, ambiguous to him, the darkness surrounding them made her that much more intriguing.

Remembering to breathe, he let go of her and felt his spine become less erect, taking a few steps back. He reached forward, passed Krystal, he guessed, to look for a light switch along the wall. Yin appeared on his left shoulder. Leave it off, ya moron! You'll undo the mood!

That's the point.

Yang appeared on the opposing shoulder, cowering behind him. Eeeaaahhh! Turn it on! Turn it on! The dark is scary!

Baby.

Sasuke sighed mentally, not quite in the mood to deal with the twosome's antics and brushed them both away as he reached up in search of a chain for a light that may have been hanging from the ceiling. Unfortunately, he did not find one. He cursed aloud, in sync with Krystal.

"What is it?" he asked her, careful as he stepped towards where her voice had come from.

"I tried picking the damn lock, but I can't get the stupid senbon into it-Point's not small enough," she sighed, tossing the needle aside. So much for that idea. I don't know if I'll last in here with him . . . . Feeling awkward, she wiped sweaty palms on her thigh and leaned against the door. Her heart was pounding almost as much as her head as his footsteps sounded closer before stopping. Holding her head, she stood-

"-Let me have a g-" Both shinobi made muffled noises as their lips collided roughly, closing their eyes on impact. After a timeless moment, they drew away slowly, but simultaneously came up with the same idea as her hands went to his shoulders and he held her hips. Their mouths met again and Sasuke pulled her into him so their lower bodies were pressed together firmly, kissing her solidly so her shoulders were forced against the door. Headache forgotten, Krystal cradled the back of his head and savored him just as profoundly.