Blushing Rubies

Start bij het begin

The boy's adust eyebrows vaulted and he shifted nervously with wide periwinkle eyes. "Oh." He coughed and looked away, regaining his composure a little but shifted his eyes. "Well, er . . . I gotta-I gotta go, then. Later."

Frantically, Krystal wrestled her headband down to her neck and called to the boy, but he continued walking away (at an annoyingly fast pace, like a caribou running from a wolf.) She knew that some boys who were non-ninja were not interested in kunoichi, as they surpassed them in strength, but had never experienced it herself! Slightly puffing her cheeks, she turned to Sasuke. "What was that for?"

Undeterred, he said, "I thought he was bothering you."

"Liar, he wasn't!" she snapped, walking a little back the way Sasuke had come to the closet. "You know, it's kinda nice, feeling like I'm being pursued, once in awhile! And to be complimented!" Inside, she grabbed one of the boxes and headed to the exit. Before doing so, however, she turned back to him and raised her knee to help keep the box in position as she used on hand to pull the headband forward from her neck a bit towards Sasuke. "Why did you have to take out my headband, anyway? I hate wearing this stupid thing!"

"I think you look cute with it," he replied with a sneer she could not see (his back was turned to her, grabbing a box, himself.)

She scowled, two pink spots decorating countenance and flipped her hair out from under the headband instead of taking it off, resisting the urge to slap him. The hand motion hit the door (which would be pushed in, upon opening) and when she stepped back, the door closed with a click. They were enclosed in darkness.

"Nice going, Stupid."

"Shut up!" Krystal retorted, feeling around for a place where she could set the box down and did as such. Then, she looked for the doorknob, muttering, "Jeez, it's not like I locked us i-"

He heard her jiggle the doorknob angrily. "What?"

She mumbled something incoherently, but when he urged her to repeat herself louder, she said, "It's locked."

.:Xx♥xX:.

From behind, Yuuta held Annora, warmly placing his hands at her pelvis and resting his head over her shoulder. She covered his hands, facing him with heavy-lidded bliss and held her lips open just enough to let her breath draw out, staggered and light. The moment of intimacy was captured on film, as a part of many shots to be considered for the album cover containing the couple's many duets. Over the years, many of songs had been sung by them, but only now were they being collected into one place.

The next pose included them cheek-to-cheek, smiling to the camera as their right hands held onto each other and their left hands both held up a single baby blue daisy level with their chins. For this shot exclusively, Annora's hair was worn up, elegantly.

After that, they sat on a white scene, backs leaning against one another. He had one leg bent up and an open book in his hands, glancing back to her. She had both her knees drawn up, hands resting together in her lap and was, from all appearances, napping with her face in the general direction of the camera.

Having taken all the shots he needed, the photographer called for everyone to "wrap it up," and his employees began to move equipment and props. Annora opened her eyes and stood, helping Yuuta to, as well. When they were of equal footing, he pulled her into his arms and smiled against her lips.

"It's sort of ironic . . . . I wrote most of the songs that are going onto this album with you as my inspiration, and not only are you the one I had the pleasure of singing them with, but now, at the same time their putting this together, you and I are together . . . ."