Chapter 11:Why did he?

Welcome yet again my prince or princess!Pic of the pack house.The melody's name it's: "Gravitation Theme" or "Yukis Theme". It's from the anime called "Gravitation".Now enjoy your stay in this chapter.~

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

Mark's P.O.V

My pup left the house and put effort of fixing himself up.I haven't saw that since he used to date that girl and he left her cause he wanted his mate.Which means...

Walking to Aiden's room I open the door and close it behind me.The first thing I notice besides my pup's smell it's another scent... a males and semen.The scent it's all over the room.This only means one thing.Aiden found his mate and he didn't tell me.

Why... why would my son do that? It doesn't matter I would have accepted him no matter what.Does he not trust me?Why pup...

Since Ellen it's buying groceries it's my turn to watch over Melody so I walk out of Aidens room to the living room.There Melody it's playing with her barbie dolls.I don't have anything pack related at the moment so I sit down besides her."Hey princess,what it's Molly doing today?" Molly it's her favorite Barbie doll's name. "She's cooking daddy." "Ah, really? Then can Lily go visit her?" She nods with a smile and I take Lily (another of her dolls, each has a name and if you don't call the by it you can't even play.) And start playing dolls with her.

Ellen comes to the house an hour later and im still playing dolls with my little princess."Aw Mark, still liking being a princess in secret I see~" Ellen teases me. "Screw you Elli'' I tell her in mind link since Melody it's there and she Laughs.Even if it's sounds cliché Ellen it's my best friend and companion.She's the best thing that has ever happend to me besides my pup's and the pack.With her I can talk about anything and even joke around her, I feel free and at peace with her.Our pup's warm my heart daily and the pack it's family to me. I'm in the moment in my life when I don't need anything else.

So why did Aiden thought that I wouldn't understand?...

We clean up Melody's toys, then Ellen and I start making dinner while Melody does her homework. Ellen and I keep flirting and having fun while cooking, something I never get tired of.We eat since Aiden hasn't come back yet, I bet he's on a date with his mate.Wonder who he is(cause I'm sure that his mate it's a male).After eating Melody goes to her room to watch some tv while Ellen and I just go to my office to do some extra work (We left Melody in charge of 2 pack members).Obviously one thing lead to another ...hehe (What!? I may be old,but getting laid it's damn difficult if you have 3 children and a pack to take care off!).

After our time together we go take a bath together and then dress up.Then we go check after Melody and tell her to take a bath so that she can go to sleep(After we dismiss the 2 pack members).I go and check the pack after that and everything it's in order.When I come back Ellen it's reading a bed time story to Melody so I go and take a bath and put some pajamas.Slytherin thru the sheets I lay down and stare at the ceiling thinking about Aiden and Brice.Brice it's out of control and Aiden thinks I will not accept him, this is a disaster.

"What are you thinking about?" Ellen ask scaring me for a second and I notice that she's with her towel drying herself after a bath.Damn, was I that into my thoughs? "Nothing, just our pup's." "I get you." She tells me while dressing up and the gets into the bed besides me. "Do you think Brice will realize what he's doing? What about when him and Aiden finds their mates?" Ellen tells me getting sad and damn how I hate it, so I pull her to my chest and hold her while rubbing her back. "It will all work out at the end love, don't worry." She nods and relaxes in my embrace.I'm the only one that can see this side of her.Ellen tends to act strong around everyone cause she doesn't want anyone to feel insecured.She's an awesome woman, mother and Luna,since I'm her mate she relaxes to me (which it's an honour).Falling asleep I believe my words... since I'm sure the Moon Goddess wouldn't do this for no reason and everything will work out at the end.

Brice's P.O.V

It's been a day since the beating of that bastard.But I don't care, I will have my revenge and get what's mine, soon enough.Walking to my boss office I enter the room and talk to him. "Xander Lenstrange knows about us sir." "WHAT!?" "A-after I had some fight with my brother, his mate he punched me and threatened me." "Damn it Brice! You are one of my best! What happened?" He aks me. "Well,I... " after signing he approach me. "Brice, you are like a son to me.It's okay, I knew they were mates already and it doesn't change our course of action." " You knew and didn't tell me!? Why!?" "First of all don't you raise your voice at me.Second, I didn't cause I knew you were gonna react like this.You are like a son." And that calls me down.Why? Cause he was the one that gave me an actual place, something only I can do and I will not fail him."I understand." "very well, now off you go,be a teenager and enjoy life." "Thanks." I said as I walk away. See? He's like a father to me already,he gave me what Mark never did, attention.Sure, he may have affection towards me but the favorite were and always will be Aiden,cause he's the first son and the heir.Or better yet, his little princess,Melody.And where do I appear in there you ask? Nowhere.I'm always just Brice and nothing more.Walking thru the hallway I found the pair of green eyes.Those green eyes that make me wanna kill myself."Hi, Brice."Say the person with those green eyes looking at me."Get out of my sight." I say disgusted and with a glare.The person makes a hurt expression and walks away, giving me the opportunity to leave the place so I can drive to the pack house.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

That's all for now beautiful people! What do you think of the character so far? Comment Rate!*Whispers * Subscribe.