Chapter 22

Reid felt tired and dizzy. He only wished he could put the pieces together and figure out what they wanted. He knew they had to be part of The Red. He hoped they were the only ones. Two males were in the room with him and rushed towards him. They unbound him from the chair and spoke loudly into a walkie-talkie. He realized they were medics and tried to tell them he was okay but it came out "mmmkah". The medics put one of his arms over them and practically carried him down the stairs. He looked to the side and saw two bodies on the floor with blood surrounding their torsos and heads. He was put into the back of an ambulance with people talking at him and trying to help him. He barely felt the needle as it was poked into his arm but he could feel the cold of the water running through his veins. He had an oxygen mask on his face and sticky things stuck to his chest. He felt the ambulance stop and everyone got him into the hospital. They parked him into a room and told him to get some rest. It didn't take long at all for him to fall asleep. He woke up the next morning with Isabelle asleep in a chair next to him.
"Isabelle?" He asked tiredly. She woke up and looked at him.
"Spencer?" She asked making sure she wasn't dreaming.
"Yeah." He said. She got out of her chair and laid herself on him. She hugged him tight and then let go.
"We're safe now." She said smiling.
"We are?" He asked.
"Yeah we are. The Red are dead. There were about 6 in the house you were at. They beat you pretty badly. But you're okay now." She said running her fingers through his hair. "You're okay now." Reid got out of the hospital 2 days later and Isabelle took him home. They walked up the stairs to his apartment and he took a shower. He came out with sweatpants and a t-shirt on. She was sitting on his bed reading.
"Better?" She asked as he walked towards her. He shuts the door behind him and nods. He sat down on the edge of the bed next to her.
"Do you remember anything?" She asks scooting closer to him and dropping her hand on his. He looks at her and shrugs.
"Sort of. I mean I remember waking up sometimes to water being splashed in my face and then some of them throwing a few punches. Then it all went black again." He closed his eyes for a minute as memories flooded into his mind. "It's so weird. I normally remember everything."
"Yeah but you were unconscious for most of it so all you remember is probably all you saw." She said grabbing his hand and holding it in hers. Reid felt a sudden longing for her. They sat there for a moment and then she turned to him and looked at him. "Are you okay?" She asked. Their eyes met for only a second before their lips were pressed together. She felt herself turn her body towards him as he held onto her torso. He gently laid her down with his body pressed against hers. She felt herself start breathing faster and her hands went to her head. He quickly got off her as she sat up and cringed at her over flowing memories. Reid moved closer to her as she slowed her breathing. She opened her eyes to see Reid concerned. "I'm sorry." She said. And felt her eyes start to burn. She could tell he knew what she was thinking and feeling. He shook his head .
"Isabelle it's okay if you can't do this. I understand."
"No!" She said hastily. She moved closer to him and placed her hand on his thigh. "No. I want to." She said wiping his wet hair out of his eyes. She could feel his breath on her lips. She closed her eyes and kissed him. He kissed her back, being careful to not move to fast. He pushed her down softly. He could feel the heat between them. Their wanting of one another. He took off her shirt and threw it to the ground. He felt her breathing faster.
"It's me Isabelle. It's me. You're safe." He said soothing her. He kissed down her neck and onto her chest, "It's me." She grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt and they both sat up as she slipped it off him. Their kissing got increasingly more passionate and the feel of their skin on one another lit the fire between them even more. She put her hand on his chest and slid it down to the band of his sweat pants. She teased him for a minute before finally putting her hand down his pants. He kissed her neck and began to feel his heart race as she gripped his shoulder with her free hand. He laid her down once again and trailed kisses down her chest and stomach and then undressed her completely and started kissing her thighs. She moaned while running her hands through his hair. He took off his sweats and boxers and started to kiss her gently while searching her body with his hands. He pressed into her and she gasped with one hand gripping the sheets and the other his arm. He groaned while thrusting into her and she moaned his name. They both finished and he moved off of her and laid next to her.
"Are you okay?" he asked
She looked at him and put her hand on his face, "Better than okay Spencer Reid," she kissed him and added, "thank you."
He loved her. Everything about her. The next morning he woke up before she did. She woke up only moments after.
"Spencer?" She asked sleepily.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I love you." She said grabbing onto his hand. He kissed her once more and said "I love you too."