Chapter 2

Spencer looked in the mirror and straighten his tie. He walked out of the bathroom, picked up his keys and a rose he bought for her while he was at the store 2 hours earlier. He walked swiftly out the door and into his car.
He got to the restaurant and got seated at a table for two. He waited for about 3 minutes before he heard a voice say "A reservation under Spencer Reid," He smoothed his hair back and put the rose on the table across from him where she would be sitting. He looked up and saw her walking towards him.  She had a beautiful big smile that complimented her glimmering green eyes. Her brown hair was curled into a perfect wave and a part in the front was pulled back. She wore a red dress that was fitting around the waist and extended out some when it hit her hips. Spencer stood up and pulled out her chair for her to sit in. She thanked him and sat down. He pushed her in and then went to his own seat across the table.
"You look really beautiful," He said nervously. She laughed and thanked him again.
"You don't look to bad yourself," She said looking up from her menu to meet his eyes with hers.
"Have you ever been here before?" Spencer asked while closing his menu.
"No, I've heard of this place but I've never actually come here. I don't eat out a lot." She said still looking at all the food choices. "I'm not sure what to get, what are you getting?"
"I'm getting the marinated lemon salmon. It's the special." He said reaching over and pointing to a spot on the menu.
"Oh," She replied following his finger, "well that sounds really good. I'm going to have the same thing." She said closing her menu.
"May I interest you in a drink? We have soft drinks, ice tea, sweet tea, lemonade, or we have confetti wine, pink moscato..." He said looking up from his pad of lined paper.
"Um would you like to share some confetti wine with me?" Spencer asked.
She smiled and nodded, "yeah that sounds great."
The waiter smiled and said, "Okay so confetti wine, are you guys ready to order?"
Spencer answered first and said, "Yes, we would both like the special please."
"You got it," The waiter said, "two specials coming right up." He closed his notepad and left.
"So tell me about yourself Isabelle." Spencer said.
"Well I am a veterinarian and I love to take care of animals. I'm 23 and like you, I have not been on many dates. how am I doing?" She asked smiling. Spencer laughed and replied with, "well I dont have much experience to compare to but I think you're doing pretty well"
she chuckled and the waiter brought them the wine, "What about you?" Izzy asked
Spencer sat up straight and began, "Well I work as an FBI agent in the Behavioral Analysis Unit also known as the BAU. Basically I travel a lot and figure out why the killer is killing and put a stop to it."
She laughed, "Wait youre in the BAU and youre how old??"
"25"
"Damn thats awesome! wow, your life really sounds a lot more interesting than mine."
He chuckled, "No don't say that, we both save lives." She smiled and their waiter came over carrying the hot plates with their food. They started to eat and talk some more. He filled her in on everything there is to know about himself, his life, and every detail in between. Then eventually told her that he had an eidetic memory. She loved listening to him talk so he talked most of the night. Isabelle would chime in with a few sentences of what she thought every now and then. They both got so deep into the conversation they were sharing that they didnt realize it had carried on for so long. Spencer noticed how late it was and decided it'd be best if they carried on the conversation another time considering it was 11 pm and they both had work in the morning. They both got up to hug one another before leaving.