Chapter 11

She woke up to the sun shining in his window. She looked at her arm wrapped around him and his arm loosely laying on her. She moved her head so that she was looking at him instead of laying on him. He opened his eyes to see her looking back at him.
"My arms..." The last of his words were too quiet to hear.
"What?" She asked. He smiled.
"My arms asleep."
"Oh." She said lifting herself enough for him to get his arm back. He had to pull it out with his other hand and she laughed.
"This is going to hurt." He said trying to sit up whilst looking at his limp arm.
"Sorry." She said smiling.
"Mm no you're not." He said slowly being able to move his arm again.
She kissed his cheek and started to get out of bed.
"Owww." He said finally taking control over his arm again. "Where are you going?"
"To get my tooth brush. Where's your bathroom?" She asked.
"You'll see it when you-"
"Found it!" She shouted cutting him off, "what an odd placement," she stated walking around the corner with a toothbrush in her mouth. He smiled and got up. He walked into the bathroom and she followed. He grabbed his own tooth brush and started brushing also. When she finished she began to brush her hair and he was about to leave the bathroom before she hit him in the groin with her hair brush when she lost control of it brushing out a naught.
"Oh my god!! Oh my god! I am so sorry!" She said putting the brush down on the counter and frantically touching him not knowing what to do.
"Yup" he said in a whisper while hunched over.
"Oh my god Spencer! I am so sorry."  She said trying her hardest not to laugh.
"Mhm."
They finally got out of the bathroom and went to the couch. He grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels. She sat some what far away from him.
"Spencer." She said looking over to him.
"Isabelle did you know that there are actually more stars in the sky then there are grains of sand on this entire planet?" He said looking at her.
"Even the grains of sand underwater?" She asked in aw.
"Yeah, isnt it crazy?
"How do people figure out this stuff?"
"Well you see-"
"Wait, you're changing the subject. Spencer, did I hurt you?" She asked
"Yes. You did but I'd like to remind you that I was a child prodigy in school. And I'm an FBI agent, I've been through worse then an accidental hit in the groin with a hairbrush. Trust me." He said staring at her intently.
"Do you ever profile me?" She asked moving in closer to him. He shook his head.
"No. I could if you wanted me to but no I haven't. Some people don't like to be profiled." He went back to flipping through channels and stopped on the food channel.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"Always." She laughed and he smiled.
"I'll make us some eggs." He said getting up. He came back with eggs, toast, and coffee.
"Thanks." She said taking the plate and put the coffee down on the table next to her. He sat down next to her with a plate of his own.
"You make good coffee." She said putting down her cup. He smiled.
"Well when you have to wake up at 2-3 in the morning or stay up all night on a case, you learn how to make good coffee. You can thank Rossi for that though. He taught me how to make the best coffee."
She smiled and then it faded. "Spencer, can I ask you something?"
"Sure." He said.
"What do you think Jackson meant when he said maybe for now?"
"Well it could've meant a lot of things. Jackson's a cocky man. He likes to make people think about him wether he's there with them or not. He likes knowing that there is always someone somewhere that has their mind on him. He doesn't want to be forgotten. He could've just said it to make you worried or paranoid. Or maybe to just simply think about him. He's an arrogant man Isabelle. He'll do anything to make you think of him. It means nothing. You're safe Isabelle. He can't hurt you anymore. I won't let him." He said looking at her. She nodded.
"Yeah. Yeah I know he would try something like that. God, he got into my head again. When I was 14, I trusted him more then I've ever trusted anyone. I felt like he was the only one I actually could trust at that age and he used it against me. He gave off so many warning signs too I was just too naive." she paused for a moment and then looked at Spencer, "It wasn't just what he did either. It was also how people reacted. I lost friends because of him. I lost too much because of him. And I was so afraid I was going to lose you the other night. I don't want to lose you Spence. I really like you. You're kind. You're funny and smart. You want to know more about my mind then he ever did. You like me for me whereas he, and many other guys, have liked me for the sexual object of how they saw me. I was nothing more to him then a mission. I thought he had gotten what he wanted but apparently not. Like taking everything from me wasn't enough." He put down his plate and grabbed her hand.
"He won't take me from you. Ever. He can't ruin this. We are strong. Maybe some of your other friends weren't there for you but I will be. I am. And I'm not leaving you. He can't do anything to change that." She looked at him as if she were inspecting everything aspect of him to see if he was lying.
"I know you've been lied to Isabelle. Multiple times, but you he's not going to hurt you anymore. I won't lie to you." She leaned in and kissed him. She brought her arms up and moved her hands through his hair. He moved his hands down and held onto her lower back. She pulled away.
"I trust you." She said.
"I won't make you regret that." He said.