Chapter 8

He moaned trying to move. He looked down to see his hands bound to the arms of a chair he was sitting in. His feet were chained to the chair legs and the chair was nailed to the floor he looked straight across and saw Isabelle laying on the floor with chains tight around her wrist.
"Isabelle." He tried to say. "Isabelle." He said louder. She opened her eyes a little but looked like she hadn't slept in days.
"Spencer?" She asked softly. She coughed and tried to get up.
"No no," he said, "don't move. You'll be alright. What's going on?"
"He found me. He left the dog at the vet. He knew I couldn't just leave it there. The dog had a chip in an unusual spot that I didnt check. It led him directly to me."
"Who is he? Is it Jackson?" He asked. She was about to speak but her words were cut off by her grunt as her chained arms began to pull up so that she was no longer laying but she was hanging with her feet barely touching the floor. They heard the open and slam of a door and Reid saw a man. He had curly hair and piercing eyes. He was pretty fit and tall. He walked behind Isabelle with a brush and started to brush her hair. She flinched at his touch.
"Are you Jackson?" Reid asked.
"Yes. And you're Spencer." It was a statement. He knew who he was.
"Why is he here Jackson?" Isabelle asked. Jackson smiled and stopped brushing her hair. He moved to where Isabelle could see him, but Reid couldn't see Isabelle.
"Don't touch her." Reid stated firmly.
Jackson turned around slightly, just enough to give him a devious smirk. He turned back around to Isabelle and moved her hair to kiss her neck.
"I'm serious!" Reid shouted, trying to pull up against the ropes around his wrists, "I said, don't touch her."
Jackson let go of Isabelle and walked over to Reid.
"Well, from this angle it looks like you can't do much." Jackson brought his fist up and hit Reid right on his cheekbone.
"Stop!!" Isabelle screamed. "Don't hurt him Jackson please! Why is he even here?"
He stared at Reid who now had a red splotch and small cut on his left cheek. "He's your boyfriend isn't he?" Jackson asked never once taking his eyes off of Reid. They stared at each other for a few seconds, both with fury surging through them, until Isabelle spoke again.
"Barely! We've only been on a few dates," She took a deep breath. "Jackson please. Please just let him go. He doesn't have to be here. It can be just you and me. Jackson please."
He brought his fist up again but this time on the other side. Reid never flinched once.
"Jackson please!!!!!" She screamed. "You hurt him and I'll fight you. I won't ever stop fighting you. But if you leave him alone, I won't struggle. I won't fight. You can have me. You can win."
After she said that Reid finally broke the staring battle and gave Isabelle a look of concern. He started to shake his head while maintaining eye contact with her drained and now crying eyes.
"Isabelle, no." Reid said. "You don't have to do that. I can take it." He moved his attention back to Jackson who was smiling.
"Cute." He said in mockery while tilting his head a bit. He took a swing and hit Reid in the gut. He grunted and bent over. Jackson took another swing to his face again. Isabelle screamed as she tried everything to could to break away from the chains. The feeling of not being able to do anything was more painful then being in the chains for days. Being completely useless as he beat the life out of Spencer was  excruciating. He punched Reid twice more like a he was nothing more than a punching bag. Isabelle sobbed and screamed oout for him to stop but it did nothing. "I don't need you to not struggle Izzy. In fact, I want you to struggle. I want you to fight. That'll make just make it more fun." He turned back to Isabelle and grabbed her waist. He kissed her and she pulled her head back.
"Jackson wait." She said. He looked at her and she swung her head back and then forward with all of her might and hit him on the face. He backed up and held his nose. He laughed and checked to see if it was bleeding. There was no blood. He looked at her and gave her a dangerous look. "Feisty, I see. I like it." He walked over to a table beside Reid and picked up scissors. He tried to look up but could only get his head lifted a small amount. "Leave her alone." He coughed. Jackson just smiled and walked back over to Isabelle. She flinched as he got closer. He started to cut up the middle of her shirt. She turned her head and closed her eyes. He stopped cutting when he cut the stitching of the collar. He grabbed her face and turned it back to look at him. She opened her eyes with tears filling them. "Has your boyfriend ever seen you in less then a t-shirt and pants? Well then today's his lucky day I guess." he said smirking. She became motionless and couldnt even utter a word. She allowed her tears to fall as he moved his hands along the outside of her figure. His eyes followed his hands. He got down to her hips and looked back up at her. "But not as lucky as I'm about to get." He said smiling.
"Wait!" Reid called as Jackson took off her pants. Not knowing exactly what to say he just started to ramble, "Jackson think about this. You don't want to do this. You don't want to hurt her right? Well you're hurting her right now. Jackson look at her. She's in pain. You're hurting her. You don't want to do that. I know you don't want to do that. Jackson, my team is looking for us right now. If you just let her go, I'll tell them. And your time in jail will be shorter but Jackson, if you do to her what you are about to do that's an extra 20 years. Jackson, don't hurt her anymore. Let her go."
Jackson shook his head and held Isabelle's crying face. "I don't think I can do that." He said.
"Jackson, don't hurt her. You don't want to hurt her." Reid said gently.
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT I WANT!" He shouted. Isabelle cowered and Reid flinched. Isabelle looked at Reid with sad eyes and tried to smile.
"Spencer," she said through tears, "it's okay. I'll be okay." Spencer shook his head and felt tears fill up his eyes. He carefully moved his hands down her body. He got to the band of her underwear and Reid closed his eyes and looked down, "Jackson, dont. Please dont do this." he pleaded. Jackson ignored Spencer's pleas and smiled at Izzy which within second turned into a twisted face. He paused, holding still and just listening. There was stomping coming from upstairs. Reid opened his eyes and looked up at the popcorn ceiling.
"It's over Jackson." Reid said. Jackson looked around the room and laughed.
"Maybe for now." He said smiling.
The door opened and Morgan body slammed Jackson into the wall.
"Jackson Cain, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Isabelle Wave and FBI Agent Spencer Reid." Jackson made a painful face after Morgan put on the hand cuffs. "To tight?" He asked. Morgan tightened them even more. "Good." He said.
Hotch gave JJ his suit coat to put over Isabelle.
"We need medic." Prentiss said into her speaker microphone.