Chapter 7

"Peter Barry?" Morgan asked walking up to a man. He looked to be around his 40's.
"Yes?" He asked turning to face Morgan and Reid.
Morgan pulled out his badge and showed it to him. "We have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind." He looked confused.
"Um, yes. Let's go to my office. It's more private." Peter said leading the way. Morgan and Reid sit down on a couch while Peter shuts the door.
"Might I ask what this is about agents?" He asked.
"Do you remember Isabelle Wave? She was a patient of yours a few years back." Reid asked.
"Ah yes." He replied standing up and walking to a drawer. He pulled out a notepad and said, "You know, I have a lot of patients that walk in here. They come and go. Isabelle was here for three years, and for the first 2 and a half, she never spoke a word. She was very brave on the other hand. What happened?"
"Barry, she has been kidnapped. I need to know any of her enemies. We suspect it's a male." Morgan said.
Barry's whole facial expression went cold. "There was one man. His name is Jackson Cain. I don't think he would ever physically hurt her but he is dangerous. Please tell me you'll find her soon."
"We will." Morgan replied. They all got up and Morgan and Reid left. Morgan could tell Reid was tired and sighed not knowing how to help. He called Garcia.
"Hello, home of incredible talent, how may I be of assistance?" She answered.
"Hey Baby Girl, could you do me a favor and look up Jackson Cain?" Morgan asked.
"Sure thing. Oh boy. Um, he has a few bad things on his record. He has been said to do some in inappropriate things." She said getting quieter. "And..one of those reports came from Isabelle." She finished.
"Thanks Penelope. Can we get his address?" Morgan asked.
"Already sent to your phone." She said. Morgan hung up and stepped on the pedal. He called Hotch, Rossi, JJ and Prentiss to meet them there. They arrived at his house and Reid jumped out of the car. Morgan broke down the door and they all walked in holding their guns up.
"Clear!" Prentiss called from the living room.
"Clear!" Hotch called from the dining room.
"Clear." Rossi called from the den.
"Clear!" JJ called from the bedroom.
"Clear." Morgan called from the upstairs.
"Clear." Reid said hopelessly with a semi furious tone while walking up the stairs from the basement.
"I think it's time to give the profile." Hotch said.
They returned to the police station and gave their report.
"We are looking for a white male between the ages of 22 and 26." Morgan began, "He seems to be introverted. Most likely physically fit."
"He isn't stupid." Prentiss added, "He is fairly smart and he will run if he senses he's being watched." They all finished up and went to their hotels.
Spencer went out of his room and started to walk outside.
"Reid?" He turned around to see JJ. "Where are you going?" She asked.
"I just need some air." He said.
"Would you like company?" She asked.
He shook his head. "It's late and you look tired. You should go to sleep."
She smiled. "Okay, but Spencer, we'll find her." He gave a sly smile to please her but he barely believed it himself.
He was wondering around outside and was getting to the point where he was going to go inside again. He turned around to head back when he was suddenly hit over the head with something hard. Everything went black and when he woke up, he was not in a hotel room. He was somewhere cold with tan walls surrounding him.