When you break up with him

You called your boyfriend to meet you at the park, not to hang out or walk around...

But to cut ties with him...

---

Kagami:

"So, what is it?" Kagami started, looking around.

He is absolutely clueless.

You can't look at him in the eye, not after deciding things by yourself, you were sure that things will not turn out the way you will expect.

"Hmm? What's the matter?" He knelt a little lower to look at you in the eyes. You didn't realize that you were spacing out. To your surprise, you looked away.

"N-nothing." You avoided his gaze, making him confused.

"If something's bothering you.. you could always tell me.. you know?" He started to stutter.

He's too kind!

How could I end things with him?! I love him too much but this is getting out of hand!

"T-Taiga.." You called, gulping real hard.

He didn't speak, he just waited for you to talk again.

"I-I.. I think we should break up.." It was an utter that he couldn't hear. Your voice was so soft, and feeling ashamed about what you were doing.

"Wh-what?"

"I'm breaking up with you, Taiga!" Your voice was a little louder right now, you felt tearing up but you shut your eyes to at least hold it in a little longer.

He didn't talk. Silence filled the atmosphere. It feels like something was stuck in your throat that was hindering you from speaking. You looked at Taiga with so much guilt.

He looked at you dumbfounded, his eyes were starting to water after hearing the words that he didn't want to hear from you.

"W-wait.." He trailed off, his voice getting groggy. "Wh-what are you talking about?"

"I'm tired of waiting..." You started, sniffing. "I'm starting to feel the barrier between us.. I don't feel anything when you're around anymore.."

You hid your face in your hands, not wanting him to see you in so much pain, but it was too hard to hold it in while you were in such an emotional situation.

"I-I.." He stuttered, sniffing. "I thought we were doing okay.." He cried.

"Yeah... but we're not." You denied. "But this is for the best, r-right?" You stuttered, barely keeping up.

He didn't speak. You knew it was too painful for him.

"Let's just.. mind our own businesses for now.. okay?" You forced a smile, but you only ended up crying even more.

"Y-you know, we don't have to do this.." Taiga cried, holding your hands, tightly like his life depended on it. He was shaking, enough to break your heart even.

"I know, Taiga.. but we need to." You looked down as you slowly pulled your hands from him. He broke down inside, you could feel it.

"I'm sorry.." You uttered, a tear escaping in your eye. You can't take it anymore that you decided to walk away, but he held your hand before you could even go.

"(Y/N).." It was probably the last time you'll hear him say your name, tears fell down your cheeks, but not wanting to break down in front of him.

"I'm still not done with you, yet." He muttered under his breathe and pulled you in for a kiss.