When your ex keeps bothering you

[A/N: If in any case you don't have an ex, just think of a random name. ☺️ Enjoy reading guys! And btw, you can request me some scenario 😉]

---

You were on your way to the main gate to exit the campus, when suddenly you were pulled to a corner by someone you didn't know.

"Hey—"

A hand covered your mouth, leading you to an internal panic.

"Shhh, it's me." You recognized the voice. You shut your eyes as you swept the hand away from your face, wanting to go ballistic.

"(ex's name)! What the hell are you doing?!" You whisper-yell at him. He just smirked.

"I just wanted to talk to you." He chuckled. You groaned quietly as you rolled your eyes.

"There's nothing to talk about, (ex's name), I already ended things with you." You informed in a furious tone, struggling from his grip on your wrist.

"Oh, come on." He snorted. "You're the only one who decided to end things with me."

"Shut— UP!" You yelled, finally breaking free from him. "Just leave me alone!"

"Tch, I only wanted to talk to you, (Y/N)." His tone was so annoying, that it led you to a much more serious feeling than anger.

"Go away or you'll regret it, (ex's name)." You warned, trying your best to at least scare him. "My boyfriend will kill you."

"Your boyfriend?!" He seemed surprised at first but he only ended up laughing, "Don't tell that's your plan to make me jealous?"

"I'm serious, (ex's name)."

"Come on, he's no match for me—"

"Don't fuck with me!" You slapped him across his face, his head turning sideways.

"Oh, believe me. I will—" He was interrupted when I hand patted his shoulder from behind him. He turned his head back, to see his worst nightmare.

And in come the boys 🙌🏻😅😱

---

Kagami:

"Oi." Kagami's voice was so threatening that you felt the change of atmosphere around you. You gulped.

"Hey, don't you see I'm talking with my girl here—" He hasn't finished yet but Kagami's fist came flying to his cheek, a mark was so visible and even blood dripped on the side of (ex's name)'s lips.

"And who said she was yours?" He asked the defeated man on the ground, barely sitting up. His voice changed, it sounded a lot scarier. You trembled but you still decided to approach him.

"Kagami!" You panicked, grabbing his clenched fist, you wanted to calm him down. "Stop it, now."

"Why were you with him?" He turned to you, his aura still remained.

"H-he kept bothering me.. I didn't want to talk to him." You were scared to Kagami that you looked down.

"Don't worry.." You felt secured when Kagami's large hand patted your shoulder.