He greets you a "Merry Christmas!"

Kagami:

You just got out from bed when you smelled a fragrant aroma coming from the kitchen. Hearing your stomach growling, you ran downstairs to see what's cooking.

"Hmmm, smells tasty!" You mumbled as you felt excited.

You were surprised to see the dining table full of food and desserts, that it looked more like a cuisine than an ordinary breakfast.

"Oh, (L/N)-san." You heard Taiga's voice in the kitchen. He was wearing his boxers, and only the apron was covering his body.

"Wow, is it the food that's delicious, or the one who's cooking it?" You smirked as you teased him. You saw his cheeks glow bright pink.

"Tch." He chuckled, turning to you. "Have you even tried me yet?" He gave a comeback that made you blush more.

"Oh, Taiga." You laughed as he approached you and landed a kiss on your forehead.

"Merry Christmas." He uttered, as he kissed your nose and down to your lips.

"Merry Christmas, Taiga."

Kuroko:

"Tetsuya!" You called him out of the blue and hugged him from behind.

"(L/N)-san." He smiled as both of you embraced each other.

"Tetsuya, Merry Christmas!" You greeted him as you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

But then, you just realized that you didn't get a gift for Tetsuya.

"Sorry, I didn't give you any gift." You fake a smile, but deep inside you felt really bad.

"It's okay." He smiled as he patted your head. "You're already a gift that I've wished for." He smiled, his eyes almost shutting.

You blushed from his response. "T-Tetsuya!" You tried to hide your embarrassment.

He just laughed it off and left a soft kiss on your forehead. "Merry Christmas, (L/N)-san."

Kise:

"Merry Christmas, (L/N)cchii!!" Kise hugged you from behind, making you surprised.

"Ryouta!" You giggled as you let him hug you.

"I bought you something!" He said cheerfully as he handed you a wrapped present.

"Oh, thanks!" You pouted as you hugged him.

"Here." You handed him a keychain that you made it yourself. Of course, you made one for yourself as well.

"Sorry, it's not that special." You laughed once.

"Ehh?? Of course, it is!" Kise reacted. "You made this, right?"

"Yeah." You nodded.

"At least, I know you worked hard to make this for me. It makes me happy, (L/N)cchii." He smiled brightly, causing you to blush.

"Ryouta..."

"Ehh! Enough! Open your gift!" He cheered.

You opened the present that Kise gave you and revealed a pink sweater that had a cute reindeer knitted on it.

"Aw, it's cute." You smiled.

"I have mine, too!" Kise suddenly removed his jacket to reveal his own blue sweater with the same design as yours.