When he takes back the closure

This scenario is based on When he caught you cheating on him"
Practically, it's more like a continuation, whatever you prefer.

Kagami:

Pain, regret, and most of all, broken. That's what you're feeling today.

A week had passed when you and Taiga broke up and didn't have a permanent closure, every thing during that time was totally unacceptable and regretful. Still hoping that every thing would be okay, even though it was hopeless, you wanted to spare some time making up with Taiga for the last time, or for the least, apologize for that tragic event that happened a week ago.

You decided to visit Taiga's place, but by the time you opened the front door, there faced you, the last person you expected.

"Taiga..." There he was, dumbstruck. His eyes were so puffy, you could almost tell that he barely had any sleep.

"(Y/N)..." The way he called your name shot daggers in your heart, feeling a lot worse than ever.

"I-Wh-what are you doing—" Before you could even finish, he already wrapped his arms around you, embracing the moment where you thought it would be the last time that you'll feel this feeling.

"I'm so sorry..." He says in between his sobs, hugging you tighter like he never wanted to let go.

"N-no..." You shook your head, as you slowly put your hand at the nape of his neck. "Don't apologize."

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry for making you cry." He cried on your shoulders, unexpectedly breaking down on his knees, you fell down with him.

"Sh-Shhh..." You shushed as you slowly pulled away to face him. "N-no, i-its okay." You stuttered, wiping his tears. Seeing him cry was the worst thing you'd imagine, and now you're already seeing it.

"It's never okay, (Y/N)." He argued, pulling your face near him to make your foreheads touch.

You see his tears falling, signs that he got really hurt, and now you feel even guiltier than before.

"I love you so much..." He mumbled, kissing your forehead. That moment where you felt the bittersweet sensation in your stomach, making your eyes water.

"I'm so sorry..." You broke down as you hid your face with your hands, feeling the shame all over again.

"It's okay... I love you, okay?" He says one more time, taking your hands off your face and kissing them gently.

You weakly smiled, hugging him once more.

"I know... and I love you more."

Kuroko:

You were walking to Kuroko's house while remembering the time he caught you in a dreadful act, probably the last thing he wanted to see in his daily living, and practically the last thing he ever wanted to imagine.

Passing by his house, you sniffed the cold breeze as you remembered the times you were happy with Tetsuya. Bringing back the old times, you felt hopeless about bringing those memories again after the horrible mistake you just did.

You stopped on your tracks and turned your gaze to his house as a tear escaped your right eye, feeling even more pain.

"(L/N)-san..." Hearing that unexpected voice, you were left unable to move as the painful memory from that night flashed back in your mind.

There stood, the man of your life, the last person you wanted to hurt, yet took those words for granted.

Looking at him, hopefully not the last time, you slowly took steps towards him.