You celebrate New Year's Eve

Kagami:

"Hey Taiga." You called out to him as you put your shoes on.

You two were going out on a date to celebrate New Year's Eve. There isn't a particular place, just somewhere will be fine for you.

"Let's go." Taiga speaks behind you as he offers a hand to help you stand up. You took it and started walking with him.

"So, where are we supposed to go?" You asked Taiga as you held hands with him.

"You'll see." He winks, liking the mysterious side of him.

"Ehhh, being mysterious, are we?" You teased as you poked him on the cheek.

He chuckled, his cheeks slightly flushed. "It's really special. But..." He trailed off as he leans in your ear. "It's a secret."

You felt Taiga's lips brush to your ear as he sent you chills from your spine. You just smirked to hide your embarrassment.

"Whatever you say, Taiga."

----

After a long walk, Taiga had finally took you to a place, a special place where he actually wanted to surprise you.

"Oh my God." You smiled widely, realizing the place he took you was actually the location where the two of you first met.

"You forgot about this already?" He pretended to pout.

"Of course not." You leaned your head to his chest. "I was just excited that I wasn't aware of where we're going."

"I love you, (Y/N)" He whispers, hugging you from behind.

"I love you more." You said as the two of you shared a New Year's kiss.

Kuroko:

"Now, I just have to give this to Tetsuya when the fireworks-"

"TOOOOOOOOOOT!!!"

(A/N: Sorry I don't know how to imitate the hornpipe so please forgive me 😂)

"AHHHH!!" You screamed, covering your eyes and snapping your head around to see your boyfriend playing with a hornpipe.

"Gosh, Tetsuya." You panicked, holding your chest.

"I'm sorry." He apologized as he took a step near you. "I only tested it if it still works."

You just giggled at him. "It's fine."

Realizing, you were holding your gift for Tetsuya that was meant to be a surprise for him.

"A-a-ah!" You panicked as you hid the gift behind your back.

"What's that, (L/N)-san?" Tetsuya asked, maintaining his poker-faced expression.

"Oh, it's a gift for my mom." You lied, faking a smile.

"Oh." He just said, his expression not changing. "You said you were gonna give me something."

Giving in, you let out a huge sigh.

"Ugh." You groaned. "You heard that?"