When he treats you like a baby

Kagami:

"Ugh Taiga, I can't sleep." You whined as you kept rolling onto the bed.

"Oi, don't move so much." He complained, sitting up.

"I can't sleep." You closed your eyes, forcing yourself to sleep.

Then you felt Kagami's hand, rubbing your scalp gently as if he's trying to help you sleep.

"Does it feel good?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah, thanks." You smiled and closed your eyes.

Kuroko:

You just woke up, half-asleep at the dining table.

"Breakfast is ready." Kuroko landed a kiss on your forehead and put the plate on the table in front of you.

"It feels like I haven't slept for days." You said tiredly.

"Oh, are you feeling well?" Kuroko asked, touching your forehead.

"Yeah. I'm just tired." You yawned right after.

He took a spoonful of porridge and tried to feed you.

"I can feed you." He said, smiling at you.

"Oh quit it." You took the spoon from him and ate. You blushed from his sudden action.

"Eat well, (Y/N)-san." He smiled as he landed another kiss at your right temple.

Kise:

You and Kise were running around the playground as if you two were kids.

"Ugh Ryouta! You're so fast!" You panted as you stopped running.

"Eh? You're already at your limit, (Y/N)cchi?" He laughed, standing up and panting as well.

"Oh no, I'm not." You smirked and tried to chase him again. But as you took your step, you lost your balance.

"(Y/N)cchi!" You heard Kise yelled but you already fell on the ground.

"Ouch." You gritted your teeth and saw a wound at your knee, feeling the pain right after.

"(Y/N)cchi!" Kise came running towards you. "I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, no. Its not your fault." You laughed as your stared at your knee.

"I should've caught you!" Kise felt guilty.

"Oh, you." You giggled, touching his cheek.

"Let's get that cleaned up." He took his handkerchief and started damping it on your wound.

"Ahh.." You felt the slight pain in your knee, but not showing it to Kise.

"Does it hurt?" He looked at you, concerned.

"A little." You bit your lip, then you heard him chuckle.

"Let's get home. And we'll clean that up." He picked you up for a piggy back ride.

"R-Ryouta! I can walk, you know!" You blushed, feeling shy.

"Its fine, We can even stay like this forever." He winked at you, making you blush even harder.

Aomine:

"DAIKI! STOP IT!" You laughed so hard, your stomach began to hurt.

You were playing at tickle fight with him on bed.

"I'm gonna get you, (Y/N)!" He started tickling your waist, so you laughed even harder.

"No. No, No, No!!" You screamed, running away from him, but he already caught you by your waist.

"Got ya!" He laughed and slamming your against the bed.

"DAIKI!" You laughed as he tickled you even more.

"You laugh like a baby, you know." He chuckled as he stopped tickling you.

"Daiki! My stomach hurts!" You hit him in the arm, then laughing.

"Let me treat that for you." He smiled and pushed you gently in the bed and gave you soft kisses on your stomach.

Midorima:

"Have you forgotten anything?" You heard Midorima asked. He was helping you to prepare for work.

"My wallet's here. My papers and I.D and... I guess that's about it." You said, as you prepared to leave.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, Bye Shintaro." You waved at him, but heard him clear his throat.

"Huh?" You turned to him.

"You forgot something." He held out your phone.

"Oh yeah, my phone." You took you phone from him.

"I told you to check everything before leaving, nanodayo." He said, looking away.

"I'm sorry." You laughed. "Bye."

"Be sure to contact me, nanodayo." He pushed his glasses up, blushing.

"Sure."

"Call me when you're done."

"Yeah." You began to walk away.

"(Y/N)!" You heard him call you again.

"What now-" You were surprised when he suddenly pulled you to him and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

You blushed hard when he pat your head.

"I-I'm not a kid anymore, Shintaro." You quietly said.

"H-hey! Don't blush like that, nanodayo." He looked away, to avoid eye contact. "You know, I had to do it, cause I barely do things like that, nanodayo."

"Idiot!" You kissed him back then left.

Murasakibara:

"Atshushi, Fthat'sf enougpfh. (Atsushi, that's enough.)" You told Atsushi who was putting alot of snacks in your mouth.

"(Y/N)-chin's so thin, you should eat more." He says with a straight face, and kept putting food in your mouth.

You held your hand up to stop him, then you kept chewing, which made it hard for you to do because of the food in your mouth.

"You need to gain some weight, (Y/N)-chin." He said, eating some snacks.

"I don't have to." You said after swallowing the food.

"Yes you do." He put some pocky in your mouth.

"Atsushi, you're treating me like a kid, stop it." You whined.

"Its okay, (Y/N)-chin's still a kid, anyway." He munched, looking at you.

"I am not." You pouted.

Akashi:

"Psst, (Y/N)." Someone shook you up from your nap.

"(Y/N)." You heard him whisper in your ear, making you flinch.

"Wake up, my little sunshine." He whispered gently in your ear, making you smirk.

"I'm not a baby, Sei." You said in a husky voice, barely opening your eyes.

"Well, you are my baby, (Y/N)." He kissed you on the cheek.

"I can't get up, I'm still sleepy." You buried your face on the pillow.

"You have to, or you'll be late for work." He buried his face in your neck, leaving little kisses.

"Hmmm." You groaned.

"Come on!" You felt him carry you in his arms, bridal style.

"S-Sei! Put me down." You giggled.

"I'll give you a bath, you timid little girl of mine." He left a kiss on your lips, making you laugh.

"You perverted emperor." You giggled as he carried you put of your room.