When you meet his family

[A/N: I'm not so sure about the family members but I did search the facts on the internet, but I don't know their names so I apologize if some of them are wrong... I'm depending on what the internet says, sorry 😅 Anyway, have a lovely time reading!]

---

Kagami:

Feeling really tensed about the atmosphere inside the cab, you can't help but feel nervous since today's the first time that you'll be meeting Taiga's parents in person.

Both of you had arrived in America for a holiday and Taiga just decided to introduce you to his parents, which made things a lot awkward and hard for you, but you decided to give it a go.

"Hey..." Taiga grabbed a hold of your hand that's been clenched into balls. Blinking once, you snapped your head to Taiga.

"Uh, yes?" You voice shook then you quickly bit your lip.

He chuckled at your sudden expression and smiled, "There's nothing to be nervous about."

"Nothing to be nervous about?!" You whisper-shout at him. "I'm meeting your parents for the first time and you want me to relax?!"

He placed a kiss on your right temple, making you shut up. It was enough comfort to help you feel at ease.

"Chill, (Y/N)." He smiled, grabbing your hand and kissing it. "I'm sure, they'll love you."

I hope so.

[Time Skip]

You felt like crapping yourself right now, because you could feel the strange tension in the atmosphere while facing Taiga's parents.

"So, you're (Y/N)..." Mrs. Kagami asked, looking at you from head to toe.

"A-ah... Yes!" Without intending to, you suddenly shouted out of nervousness.

She looked strict as she averted her eyes to you, looking at you as if you were a prey that fell into a predator's trap, not being able to escape the situation.

"Taiga told us a lot about you!" His mother cast a bright smile at you, feeling your heart thump, you couldn't react properly.

"My, my... So you're the girl he's so crazy about." She trailed off, giggling while she elbowed Mr. Kagami beside her.

"Mom..." You heard Taiga groan out of embarrassment as his face turns to crimson red.

"So what do you do for a living, (Y/N)?" His father asked, not looking as interested as Mrs. Kagami.

You stiffened and felt nervous again, ignoring the weird feeling, you gulped hard and answered.

"Uh... I live with my (family members)... And uh... My life is just simple... Particularly..." You trailed off, clenching your fists not too tight.

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow, seemed like he didn't care at all. "Why did you choose my son? He is an idiot, right? Or did you just love him because he's good at—"

"No!" Surprised, you bursted out the words that you didn't really intend to shout.

"O-oi, (Y/N)—" You cut off Taiga by holding his hand.